Plentific is one of the fastest-growing property technology companies in the UK and Germany, with offices in the US and Turkey. Its mission is to improve lives by making property work better for everyone. The platform empowers landlords and property managers to manage their properties and internal trades workforce, source local trade talent, build community cohesion and provide better services than ever before. The end-to-end solution offers a flexible approach to compliance management, repairs reporting and delivery, ensuring landlords and property managers can be confident that their property meets necessary standards.
Since 2013, Plentific has
- Dramatically improved outcomes by speeding up service delivery fivefold and creating economic opportunities within local communities.
- Set a new industry benchmark on responsive repairs by reducing typical time frames (20 days) to less than 4 days.
- Entered partnerships with social enterprises to help people into trades jobs, and thus rebuild their lives.
Plentific has been recognised by multiple awarding bodies since its inception, including
- 'Deal of the Year - Residential' at the UK PropTech Awards 2018.
- 'Business Change/Transformation' Award at the UK Business Awards 2019.
- Recognised as 'Professional Services Partner' at the UK Housing Awards 2019.
- Repairs and Maintenance Provider of the Year at the 24Housing Awards 2019.
- Featured on the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 list 2020.
- Most Collaborative Business Award - PropTech at the UK Proptech Awards 2020.
Following a major funding round, Plentific has recently expanded into the US multi-family market and has plans to enter the wider professional and commercial real estate sector in Europe this year.
In sum, Plentific is a technology-led business developing cutting-edge solutions - and that's only possible to do with a great team. Our culture is open, empowering and fast-paced. If you're tenacious, passionate and driven, you will fit right in.
plentific.com/careersThe RoleThis is a fully remote position based anywhere in Europe.
We currently have a number of remote engineers based in the UK, Germany, Turkey, Poland, Ukraine, Italy, Slovakia, Spain and Romania.
We're looking for a Senior Software Engineer with extensive experience in Data Engineering to join our growing business. As a Software Engineer with a passion for data, you might be an expert in real-time data pipelines, in PostGIS geographical information search, graph databases, or you have previously applied Machine Learning to enhance your company's decision making. Whatever your area of interested is, curiosity and a highly technical approach to analysing vast amounts of data should be the common denominator.
We are growing fast and there is ample space for career development for motivated people. You'll be working alongside very technical and motivated teams and report to the Data Engineering Tech Lead. You would be expected to contribute to the growth of the data-related software offerings within the organisation. Working with a variety of internal teams, you'll have the freedom to analyse all aspects of our business in order to help various teams ensure we support our ever-growing user base. For people with the right mindset, this frame of mind provides an intellectually stimulating environment.Responsibilities
- Develop in different technologies and infrastructure, using as base programming languages SQL and Python. However, we are constantly evolving and you should be ready to embrace new challenges
- Architect, develop and operate efficient software architectures, data pipelines and models for the teams across the business and for Plentific products deployed to thousands of users
- Work on cutting-edge data-related software engineering areas like embedded analytics or machine learning
- Increase Plentific's users and decision-makers productivity by building innovative products and tools that reduce maintenance overheads and help drive platform adoption
- Proficient in SQL and good command of Python. We perform a thorough live coding interview.
- You have a few years of relevant experience, or much more; we welcome a diverse set of applicants with various seniority levels
- Experience working with Git version control
- Previous experience with Looker and dbt are a plus
- You are an organised person who works well under pressure and with little direction
- Excellent communication skills with ability to articulate concepts in plain English
- BSc, MSc, or equivalent experience in computer science, engineering, computational physics, mathematics or another field with strong computational curriculum. MSc/PhD in similar subjects desirable
As you can see, we have big plans and are eager to grow our team of dreamers and doers to achieve our vision of managing over 1 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management. Here's what we offer
- A competitive compensation package.
- Flexible working.
- Learning and development fund.
- An inherently diverse culture with over 18 nationalities and 21 languages spoken.