You hold the success of the businesses you work for as paramount. You know how to help clients identify changes that makes a real difference to their business and how technology can enable them to thrive. Have you ever wondered what you could achieve at aconsultingfirm thatfocuses on driving business value for our clients combined with the technical know how to achieve it?
It's not only about your knack for leading the business design and shaping modern operating models and architecturesat our clients. It's aboutthe vision and drive you know you can contribute to our fast growing company.It's about the freedom you get to shape your career in asmall, independentfirm.
And it's about the people you meetherewhowantyou to succeed.Here's what you will do
As a Managing Consultant at Credera you are able and eager to apply your skills to a range of situations. Ourbusiness architects carry out analysis and design IT operating model and technical solutions to meet our clients' needs. To achieve this you will have experience in client facing roles where you have built relationships with stakeholders, conducted workshops and shown ability to influence others through persuasive communication. You will know the importance of considering changes across people, process and technology in coming up with right proposition for our customers. You will work with the customer to align work to the objectives of their organisation and to deliver tangible results that matter.
Your work will cover a broad range of business design activities from defining the client's future state business architecture and the roadmap to achieve it, to designing IT operating models, through to scoping and do the business analysis for solutions. You will lead and work closely with both business and technical stakeholders and teams, integrating their input and needs appropriately into propositions and solutions. While your focus will be on the customer's business and business design, you will also have a strong appreciation and passion for technology and what it can achieve for our clients.
At other times, youwill be using your experience and lively curiositytoform a viewpointforaclientinthe shape of anassurancereportsor clientsproposals.
We'regrowingfast, so we're looking for people whowant to expand our architecture capabilities and take a role in developing themselves, nurturing others and supporting the business growthwhilemaintaining ourcollaborative culture. Hours
This is a permanent role within our Architecture function. We consider flexible ways of working, that allow the best outcomes for our people and clients. Working closely with our clients is key to successful outcomes, and so travel is a requirement.Responsibilities
Who you are?
- Understand the client'sbusiness, industry andstrategyto create an analysis ofthe current state anddevelop an end-state architecture that meets theclient'svision and needs
- Influence and guide the client in a direction that is pragmatic, drives the right outcomes and is driven by the realisation of value
- Design and implement IT operating models that transform ways of working to meet organisation objectives including changes to organisation, services, processes and technology to achieve this
- Carry out analysis of business needs and shape scope solutons to satisfy them that are pragmantic, achievable are informed from your knowleddge of what technology can achieve
- Manage the customer relationship and expectations through excellent communication and senior stakeholder engagement
- Achieve desired outcomes through creating high performing client and partner teams engendering a working culture which is collaborative and inclusive
- Manage risks and issues related to business architecture by working closely with other team members to resolve them intime without impacting delivery schedule
- Play a key role in supporting business development activities, as a business architecture subject matter expert, and maintain a networkof professional contacts
- Contribute totherecognition oftheCredera brandthrough publishing viewpoints andattendingindustry events
- Develop andmentorothers and invest in continuing your own professional education
It would be great if you had the following desirable skills:
- Experience of leading business design and business analysis for major transformational and IT programmes and projects
- Ability to define the vision for a client business distilling key drivers and objectives
- Experience defining roadmaps for major programmes of change
- Ability to define future operating models and service design for IT departments or organisations with a strong technology focus
- Ability to identify benefits and outcomes and to alignment business architecture work to achieve it
- In depth experience of business analysis in particular for the delivery of technical solutions
- Experience of bringing business and technology design together to meet the cusomers needs and outcomes
- Experience of delivery through end-to-end software delivery lifecycle, preferably using agile delivery methods and multi-disciplinary teams
- Technically knowledgeable and passionate about what technology can achieve for a client's business
Who we are?
- Experience and qualification in ITIL
- Hand on experience of technology at a delivery level of COTS packages or programming
- Experience of transforming organisation to adopt Agile
- Delivery experience working as an Agile product owner
- Coaching teams in use of Agile
- Experience of driving out waste from processes and in lean process improvement
- Experience of business and IT strategy
Credera is a consulting firm focused on strategy, transformation, cloud, data and engineering, with over 600 consultants around the globe. Our purpose is to make an extraordinary impact on our clients and our people. We adhere to Credera core values of Integrity, Tenacity, People First, Excellence, and Humility at all times. Our inclusive culture has resulted in us receiving a number of Great Place to Work accolades, including the Excellence in Well Being Award 2020.This is what you get in return
Along with a great company culture, Credera provides an exceptional compensation package including a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit plan.
Our consistent growth over the years and entrepreneurial environment, provides an excellent platform to embark upon an exciting career path, where your contribution really counts, and we will recognise it. With personalised development opportunities, experienced colleagues around the globe and exciting client assignments, progression can be extremely rapid for high performers. We are a social bunch of people and connect as a team on a regular basis.
You can also expect:
- A highly collaborative working environment and great rates of pay (including base salary and bonus potential).
- A range of flexible benefits consisting of well-being and lifestyle benefits.
- A commitment to your development & continuous growth of skills through one-to-one mentoring and wide-ranging hands-on experience.
- 25 days' holiday and the ability to flex this to 30 days if you chose to do so.
- 2 days CSR volunteering days.
- Award-winning learning and development opportunities, including dedicated time and a wide range of choice in training courses.
- Choice of brand new tech with personal budget to choose IT accessories & handset of your choice.
As a part of Omnicom Precision Marketing Group, our more than 600 consultants across the globe partner with some of the world's best-known brands in a variety of industries, including clients ranging from FTSE 100 companies to large government departments, delivering strategy and execution leadership to create tangible business results. Credera's deep business acumen and technical expertise, combined with a deep dedication to build trusted relationships, unlocks extraordinary business performance to our clients. Our mission is to make an extraordinary impact on our clients and our people. More information is available at www.credera.co.uk.