CHECK OUT THIS SHORT VIDEO TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
We are working to create a culture that attracts and retains exceptional people to deliver measurable market-leading DevOps& Cloud transformations for the world's largest enterprise organisations.
We specialise and support our clients across these five core pillars:
- Cloud Platform Build & Migration
- Enterprise DevOps Transformation
- DevSecOps and Cloud Security
- Cloud-Native Software Development
- Data Platforms & Analytics
The consultant role will give you the perfect opportunity to continue the learning of your craft alongside some of the best minds in the industry, on a variety of challenging yet rewarding projects.Requirements
As a Consultant, you will be a key member of our consulting team providing 'best in class' Engineering and Technical Architectures across a variety of exciting projects, environments and cultures.
Here at Contino, we're a self-confessed real Transformation consultancy and would like you to be a part of this journey.
We've delivered over 200 enterprise transformation projects and counting. Grown from nothing to 350+ employees in three years. And currently sit in the UK's Top 25 Startup list for the second year running.
You'll work with all sorts of enterprise clients and we aren't precious about the kind of tech you use to get the job done. That means a lot of freedom, but also a lot you can pick up. Great if you're worried that you're stagnating or falling behind the newbies.
The learning's not just on the job - you'll also get a £5K annual training allowance, plus access to over 30 in-house self-learning channels. Become better at what you do.
This is a great opportunity if you want to master your craft alongside some of the best minds in the industry. Or, if you're the kind of person who's not shy of an opinion or two.
Here, that means not just giving answers to problems and riding into the sunset. It means getting involved with clients on an internal level. Caring about what they do and getting them to care about what you do. Solving their problems, but before you leave, making sure they understand enough that they can make the most of it, so you haven't wasted your time.
This'll be a good move for you if:
- You don't put your headphones in and zone out at the start of every shift
- Around 2 years plus experience
- Have experience with Cloud, Automation, CI/CD or relevant area
- Ideally have some experience of consulting / a desire to learn
- Willing to contribute to wider business outside of just delivering pure technical solutions
- Looking to learn on project from Seniors / Principals in order to move rapidly up the organisation
- Fast-growing start-up organisation with huge opportunity for career growth
- Highly competitive salary package along with company bonus
- A hugely collaborative working environment where every person's viewpoint is considered - a chance to make your mark on the business from day one!
- Financially backed business meaning security and support for new initiatives and global market expansion
- Pick your own Gear! Macbooks, PCs, Accessories!
- Drive your development with a personal Learning budget of £5000 per year
Not everything fits into a job ad. To find out more about Contino, our plans, the job, the package, anything - please click below to get the conversation started.