Our client, a multi-billion pound pureplay eCommerce retailer, is looking for talented Head of Paid Media to lead their media strategy and its implementation across online and offline channels.
The successful candidate will bring a deep expertise in media to develop and execute best in class media plans that drive an ambitious customer-growth agenda for the business.What will you be doing?
Who will you be?
- Strategic media planning, implementation, optimisation and performance analysis
- Driving ambitious customer acquisition and retention targets by improving awareness and consideration
- Identifying the optimal media investment for the brand to achieve stand-out in the market
- Liaising with platforms and media partners to identify opportunities to innovate and test new customer acquisition routes
- Overseeing the day to day relationship with the local market media agency
- Collaborating with global teams to ensure the local market strategy is synchronised
- Liaising closely with customer science teams to identify opportunities to improve audience retargeting and maximise customer lifetime value
- Managing a small but high-performing internal team and influencing a variety of critical local and global stakeholders
- A seasoned media or performance marketing specialist who has delivered breakthrough media strategies in either a client-side or agency environment
- Deep understanding of full-funnel advertising, from awareness through to conversion
- Someone with expert knowledge of digital media channels including Facebook and Google
- Passionate about customers and a customer-first approach
- World-class communication skills with the ability to influence a wide variety of stakeholders
- Highly competent in analytics and financial performance