The shelf life of our skills is now less than 5 years so if you stopped learning anything new today you will end up socially and economically irrelevant in a few years. If you're thinking that's kind of a big problem, you're right.
At HowNow, we're obsessed with solving this problem because we believe with the right skills, knowledge and mindset people can solve the biggest challenges in the world. When they do, we ALL win. Our mission is to make this happen.
We are seeking an ambitious Growth Marketing Manager to join the HowNow marketing team. Your work will be an instrumental component of our unique go-to-market strategy.Here's your mission, if you choose to accept it
RequirementsTypically we find someone with the following will be a great fit
- To build the modern-day media company for the future of learning and development.
- Developing an effective growth strategy to grow our audience and engagement across owned platforms (blog, newsletter, podcast, events) and social platforms (Linkedin, YouTube, Twitter)
- You are not afraid of rolling up your sleeves and managing a wide range of marketing tactics and experiments with a focus on delivering on growth and engagement targets.
- You have at least 2 years of experience working in a marketing role.
- You preferably have worked in B2B SaaS.
- You have a strong creative judgement and good copy-writing skills, a skilled story-teller with a creative eye.
- You're a creator, and have no problem building something on your own.
- You like to figure things out. You've an investigator, a researcher, a curious learning machine.
- You've got your finger on emerging trends, social media, and marketing/advertising.
- If you've created an audience online (YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Newsletter, etc)
Here's what we offer
- £35k to £45k salary based on experience with bonuses and share options
- Private health Insurance
- Private pension
- We invest in your growth. Tell us what you want to learn. We've got you covered with a dedicated learning budget and of course the best learning platform out there )
- We invest in your wellbeing weekly Yoga, HiiT Classes, Team Lunches and Socials.
- A team that will inspire you to excel and have a good laugh while we're at it.
- We like to combine travel and work on "workations". We've previously done Copenhagen and Goa!
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Find out more about our mission and values here https //gethownow.com/about/
- Check us out on Glassdoor, to get the low-down from our people.