Are you a Theatre Scrub Nurse looking for a new opportunity?
If so, we are working with an award-winning private hospital in the heart of Chelsea, who are actively looking for a Theatre Scrub Nurse, who is eager to take their career to the next level.
They offer the most advanced surgical and non-surgical techniques in our fully fitted consulting rooms, state-of-the-art operating theatres and purpose-built aesthetics and laser suite. they are proud to offer over 1,000 cosmetic and dermatological treatments at their boutique hospital.
They have 7 consulting rooms on-site, a dedicated laser and aesthetic suite, one local anaesthetic theatre and two general anaesthetic theatres.Requirements:
- To ensure the safety and care of patients within the theatre and treatment room department
- To support the day to day running of the department ensuring efficient use of resources
- To maintain high standards of nursing care and practice and keep abreast of technical and surgical developments.
- Understand the needs and requirements of Consultant users, building a collaborative working environment.
- Ensure compliance with the hospital governance, risk assurance and CQC regulation.
- Previous experience in Plastics or Cosmetics.
The hospital is in walking distance of Sloane Square and South Kensington Station. It is also surrounded by different shops, bars and restaurants.
If this opportunity sounds like it would be the perfect fit for you then please apply.