Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Programme Test Manager
who is comfortable with working alongside our clients to achieve their business goals. At Qualitest, you'll have the chance to support the best-known, most influential global brands, strategizing solutions in an incredible range of technologies, across all major industries.
You'll have numerous opportunities to innovate with cutting-edge Qualitest tools, such as our AI-Powered Qualisense Test Predictor and our Qualiview Dashboard. Direct projects in Agile, AI, Automation, DevOps and other red-hot areas!
In return, we can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package. You will have a dedicated Engagement Lead for each assignment, coupled with on-going training throughout your career with us.
There is also the opportunity to work UK wide and as such, we ask for applicants who are fully flexible to travel UK wide.Requirements
- Define Test Strategy
- Agile Test Governance
- Regression Strategy
- Financial Services experience preferred.
- Provide support and guidance to test delivery teams and individuals rather than drive day to day delivery
- Strategic and technical leadership and direction to support the delivery of effective testing
- Analysis and definition of effective test strategy and approaches for a variety of delivery and technology landscapes
- Ensuring cost effective testing solutions balanced with business and technical risk
- Be responsible for ensuring that the individual work streams execute against the plan and to manage exceptions immediately to ensure overall success of the test phases.
- Salary - Competitive salary on offer
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Assessments
- Healthcare Cash Plan (UK Healthcare)
- Pension - Auto-enrolment to pension scheme after 3 months - 4% employee and 4% company contribution. The company will match contributions up to 5%. Increases with length of service:
- Life Assurance - 4x Times Salary
- Cycle To Work Scheme - Salary sacrifice scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Benefits Portal
- Annual Performance & Pay Review - Performance and salary reviews annually
- Enhanced Holidays - 33 days per year (including bank holiday's)