Leading independent global distributor, Banijay Rights, represents a world-class, multi-genre portfolio of over 88,000 hours of standout programming. Leading distribution for the largest international creator and producer, Banijay, the division handles the exploitation of some of the planet's best scripted and non-scripted brands.
Representing quality, excellence and experience in the business of linear and non-linear television and ancillary activity across all platforms, Banijay Rights' catalogue encompasses a host of top titles from Banijay's 120+ in-house labels, and a number of third-party producers, spanning drama, comedy, entertainment, factual, reality, family, formats and theatrical.Job Purpose
To ensure that all Banijay Group productions, the IP rights ownership, and distribution details are recorded within the Banijay Rights EasyTrack database to ensure departments across the company have accurate and up-to-date information.Responsibilities
Managing the entry of data of all Banijay Group (BG) titles within EasyTrack; ensuring episodic breakdowns, broadcast information and rights are correctly recorded and updating where necessary.
The titles include:
- New titles acquired for distribution by Banijay Rights (from BG and 3P)
- New titles for format deals handled by Banijay Rights
- All new titles produced within the Group included in Weekly Launch Schedule, titles for materials for Creative Networks (for format promotion) or Digital (for content claiming)
- Archive titles to be added as backfilling from legacy Banijay Rights/ESI catalogues
Knowledge & Skills
- Producing Weekly Launch Schedule report and ensuring the correct information is captured in EasyTrack and requesting the basic rights information from internal producers, where necessary
- Uploading relevant agreements and rights paperwork to EasyTrack and sharing with relevant departments where necessary
- Producing ad-hoc sales and other reports as required by the department, ensuring accuracy.
- Handling sales approval requests for License Agreements
- Maintaining the producer and production company information within CRM in ET and JAGUAR
- Other duties as required from time to time.
- Understanding and interest in programme distribution
- The ability to read and understand contracts and license agreements desirable
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Head of Acquisitions, Banijay RightsDeadline
9th July 2021