We are looking for a an Enterprise Feed Manager who is fluent in German. This role requires a highly motivated individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills to join our quickly growing team!
*This is a Work from Home Position*What You'll Be Doing:Data Setup, Optimization and Review
- Configure and map attributes from a variety of files, including delimited and XML files, custom scripts and API-based platform integrations
- Assess quality of feed and identify any discrepancies or causes for delay
- Establish project scope during onboarding, including identifying and prioritizing additional services and requests from clients
- Follow best practices to build product feeds, including optimizing, modifying, sorting and filtering mass quantities of product data into usable product listings
- Set up exports to various E-Commerce shopping channels
- Review feeds before sending to QA, including thorough excel dump review and utilizing FeedGrader™
- Communicate with various E-Commerce shopping channels and affiliate networks to gain clarity on specific feed reqs.
- Proactively review client value-added services and report benefits to clients
- Install and troubleshoot Feedonomics platform integrations to import data
- Troubleshoot data imports that are not functioning correctly, switching data import sources, and ensuring the integrity of data, resolving mismatching product attributes when products are updated, and providing solutions to resolving errors and warnings in various shopping channels
- Report and Collaborate with Product and Development teams on platform enhancements
- Communicate effectively with clients and other teams, ensuring accurate and timely responses
- Facilitate virtual weekly and monthly client meetings
- Manage multi-client communication
- Appropriately set and maintain expectations with client and team
- Oversee communication and work done for accounts under your management
- Delegate work to appropriate support teams
- Keep immediate manager and director informed of any client issues or escalations
- Provide a clear vision for Enterprise Support Specialists about client requests and objectives.
- Anticipate potential client issues and proactively find solutions
- Enthusiasm and passion are crucial to ensure that clients want to continue partnering with feedonomics.
Daily Standard Operating Procedures:
- Prioritize tasks, including managing FeedSupport™ queue, emails, and other responsibilities
- Adhere to Enterprise procedures and best practices
- "Keep a Blue Head"
- Document requirements and processes for new platforms
- Manage account documentation, including account notes, process documents, reference information, etc.
- Provide weekly reports on the status of accounts, special projects and other ad hoc assignments
- Track time worked at project or task-level per account in Toggl
- Update client information on Monday board
- Provide weekly billing report for designated accounts
- Lead by example and maintain a professional demeanor with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently
- Address High-priority 'A' and 'B' emails, client emails (direct or via support@ or portal@ aliases) and Hubspot escalations (Incident Management)
- Report any client escalations to direct manager
- Check and address Zoho ticket distribution
- Address and report internal escalations
- Complete weekly client report assigned by Enterprise Manager
- Check client requests and distribute work to Enterprise Support Specialists
- Utilize Toggl to track client production hours
- Maintain a professional demeanor and interaction on client facing calls
- Ensure we are meeting SLA expectations for all Enterprise clients
Nice to Have
- Fluent in German
- 2-3 years of experience with feed account management
- Can-do attitude and team-centric
- Possess a client-centric mindset
- Growth mindset driven
- Strong passion and drive to succeed
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What's In It for You:
- Hands-on experience with PPC, Display, and Social
- Certifications such as AdWords, Bing, Analytics, etc.
- Basic HTML or SQL
- Work in an awesome collaborative team environment with impressive team members
- Extremely competitive pay
- Fast growing company emerging as best-in-class and industry leader
- Autonomy in work
- Generous PTO package with floating holidays and monthly ½ day Fridays
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Fun team events (Monthly and virtual for now)
- Access to health and wellness programs
Feedonomics is a rapidly growing eCommerce advertising platform. Our clients are some of the most prolific advertising agencies, brands, and retailers in the world. We enable eCommerce clients to do omnichannel advertising on hundreds of advertising channels like Google Shopping, Amazon, and Facebook Dynamic Product Ads.
Powered by JazzHR