We are ADARMA, one of the largest independent security services companies in the UK. As a business formed and run by former senior security leaders, we know our stuff. Which is why our clients include 30% of FTSE 100 organisations from all industry sectors.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Cyber Security Professional with proven experience of working within SOC environments to act as a senior member of our Security Engineering team. Working within our market-leading Managed Services function, this Security Consultant will be adept at managing and working on technical components of a SOC environment which includes, but is not limited to working on SOC improvements, technology integrations, implementations and dealing as a senior escalation point for complex BAU issues.This is a permanent role and, whilst remote for now, would eventually be based from our Edinburgh or London offices.
The successful Senior Security Consultant will;
- Act as a SME within the SOC, dealing with complex issues and investigating complex events
- Work on SOC projects whilst directing a range of Security Engineers
- Disseminate and gather threat intelligence
- Work with appropriate SIEM and EDR software
- Analyse vulnerabilities and align these with the appropriate teams
- Proven experience of working in a SOC, ideally with a range of organisations
- Experience using SIEM technologies (Splunk is preferred) and EDR technologies (Crowdstrike is preferred)
- Proven experience of working on a range of SOC-related work streams which could include integrations, improvements, etc.
- Comfortable producing appropriate documentation including threat assessments, threat intelligence findings and risk analysis for cyber security threats
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Excellent reward package including (but not limited to) membership to a group personal pension plan, private health care, life insurance of four times salary, discretionary bonuses, membership to a health and well-being cash back scheme, gym membership discounts and access to a 24/7 employee assistance programme.