Home Instead is the world's leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.Job Description
We are looking for a highly skilled Care Manager with a strong care background to join our team in Godalming. As our Care Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and development of our care operation ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care.
We're looking for someone that has strong leadership and management qualities with the ability to grow with our business and adapt to change.In this varied and challenging role, you will be involved in:
To Be Successful, You Will
- Converting new client enquiries
- To conduct care consultations for potential new clients and develop a person - centred care plan.
- Managing the office team and the team of our CAREGivers with making sure that exceptional service is delivered to our clients and workloads are managed accordingly.
- Ensuring our CAREGivers are trained as necessary and refreshed accordingly
- Ensuring successful operation of quality control systems and performing quality assurance visits for clients.
- Have extensive care experience with excellent customer service and man management skills.
- Be commercially aware
- Have strong influencing and communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate achievement of business growth targets
- Have the ability to build good working relationships.
- Have strong organisation and planning skills
- Be able to work well and accurately under pressure.
- Be flexible to meet the demands of the business including participating in an on-call rota
- Several years management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial business awareness
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Skills in assessment and care planning
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Ability to be responsive, agile and remain calm whilst dealing with multiple priorities.
- Negotiating skills
- Ability to embrace and lead change
- Understanding of CQC assessment criteria
- Having or 'working towards' level 5 QCF diploma in care and the Registered Manager's Award or equivalent in order to satisfy regulatory requirements.
- Must have clear DBS
- Desired to have a full driving license and car
- Must be acceptable as a Registered Manager to CQC satisfaction
- To have a good knowledge of the requirements of the Care Standards regulations
- Train the trainer experience.
- Management experience of service provision in the care profession.
- Competitive based-on experience
- Generous bonus
- Pension scheme
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01483 608122 .
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.