Are you passionate about the power of data to improve sales performance and drive more effective acquisition campaigns?
This is an exciting time to be a part of our Data, Digital and Marketing team. We're investing heavily in new Marketing Automation tools and our CRM capabilities to drive a 'data-first' decision making approach to delivering faster growth.
Key objectives include helping us understand more about the markets we operate in, identifying which prospects are more likely to convert than others and most importantly, flawless execution of data to support campaigns across all of our UK brands.
Your analytical skills and ability to derive insight from multiple data sources will be critical to success. Working closely with Marketing, Digital & Sales, your ability to tell a clear and concise story using data and deliver it with confidence and speed will set you apart.
FLEETCOR is a leading global provider of corporate payment products to over 800,000 businesses around the world, from North and South America, to Europe, Africa and Asia. FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world in Forbes' prestigious annual rankings.
We have developed an extremely successful and innovative company based on our core principles; determination, drive, industry leading products, and quality people. We operate across over 30 brands globally, including Allstar in the UK, and have a strong focus on innovation and the future of payments, for example virtual payment cards, automated payment solutions and electric vehicle charging products.
If you enjoy a fast paced, innovative, changing and challenging environment then this could be the best place for you, where you can really make a mark, grow your career and with offices worldwide, go anywhere.Our exciting role for you!
Yes, we do have things that we need from you
- Conceive and deliver the data to our Marketing, Digital and Sales teams powering our campaign activities which generate the majority of the revenue in the UK
- Delve into the detail of multiple data sources - primarily our Salesforce platform - to tell us things we don't already know and more about our own customers
- Identify valuable data sources from both inside and outside the business, integrating these sources into your analysis to form models, discover trends and commercial opportunities - especially around Industry profiles, SIC code data, customers, prospects and multiple other firmographics.
- Translate business questions and acquisition plans into commercially and technically sound data delivery plans. You will be comfortable and confident in telling the story on what the data shows, using data visualization techniques and precise numbers.
- Explore predictive models and machine-learning algorithms to determine how they may help us refine our targeting and improve effectiveness of our campaigns
- Contribute significantly to a 'data-first' view of the sales and marketing opportunity through better collaboration across data functions including Marketing Automation, Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence teams
What is in it for you!
- 5+ years in a similar data and/or Marketing/CRM role
- Highly proficient in Tableau and other analytical tool sets, as well as one or more languages such as SQL, Python, R or others.
- Extensive experience in creating analytical models & data visualisations. In particular, we'd like to hear from you if you have demonstrable experience in using this to drive customer and/or prospect penetration
- Familiarity with Salesforce highly desirable. You'll have lots of past experience in Excel but we want to use that to move us away from it where we can
- Confident communicator at all levels of the org. You'll regularly be presenting your findings to a wide range of stakeholders; clarity, brevity and a commercial understanding is vital
- Experience of Data Integration best practices (in particular between CRM and Marketing Automation platforms) will be very useful as we expand our capabilities and tools
FLEETCOR is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst our employees. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunities.All offers of employment made by FLEETCOR (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting, which is conducted by a third party supplier (Experian). The pre-employment vetting checks are carried out in accordance with FLEETCOR's Resourcing Policy and include (but are not limited to) employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. These checks are required to meet our legal and/or regulatory requirements.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' holiday + 8 Bank Holidays, with an option to buy/sell 5 days.
- Private medical insurance through Vitality
- Flexible benefits such as Denplan, Medicash, AA Cover and discounted fuel card.
- 4 x your notational salary for Life Assurance - Death in Service
- Access to our benefits portal - Perkbox (flexible discounts like free costa coffee, savings in supermarkets (4-5%), and so much more
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning
FLEETCOR is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture among our employees. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace. We seek to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunities.Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives:
FLEETCOR will not
accept unsolicited CV's from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any FLEETCOR employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of FLEETCOR. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.