Salesforce Solution Architect - Cognizant UKI - LondonINTRODUCTION:
As one of Salesforce's global strategic partners (https://www.cognizant.com/partners/salesforce), the Cognizant Salesforce practice consists of over 6,500 consultants globally, with a presence in 36 different countries. We have a wealth of expertise and partner with our clients to provide innovation, digital transformation and delivery services in all market segments Our practice have won numerous Industry awards.
It is this innovative and supportive working environment that will help your daily challenges be enjoyable and rewarding. We at Cognizant are passionate in our commitment to helping all employees reach their fullest professional potential while at the same time achieving their personal goals. We pride ourselves in sponsoring the ongoing training and development of our consultants across the Salesforce eco-system. You will have the opportunity to be coached by supportive passionate leaders and colleagues who are driven to pass their wealth of industry, technical and functional expertise on to you. You will also have the opportunity to benefit from the wide range of industry accelerators, AppExchange products and huge repository of knowledge documents and components built by Cognizant over a long period.
To know more about our rich experience, and us please visit https://www.cognizant.com/en-uk/ JOB DESCRIPTION:
As a SF Solution Architect
, you will be part of a successful and fast growing network of technology delivery experts which presents both great professional growth opportunities as well as space for excelling in your personal area of expertise. You will be responsible for designing and delivering world-class platforms for our customers, producing enterprise standard solutions and for leading delivery teams to build and deliver successfully on Salesforce/Force.com. Leveraging cloud and on premise technologies as appropriate; this role will deliver advanced custom solutions on Force.com heavily integrated with other systems.
As a suitable candidate you should be a certified subject matter expert in Salesforce.com and specialise in advanced solution design, providing functional leadership and technical guidance to a delivery team and also for strong technical insight to our clients to effectively meet requirements. You will be able to fully utilise OOB features of Salesforce.com, designing solutions using the Salesforce.com API, APEX, Visualforce and other tools to extend the product to meet client needs.
For this role, you need to demonstrate that you are able to communicate clearly and confidently, leading both technical briefings, business development presentations and business requirement gathering sessions. You should be able to produce designs that are clear and concise, author technical artefacts and bring quality assurance to deliveries.
You should be highly experienced in using Agile (SCRUM) delivery approach and understand the importance of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle Principles) and SFDC development best practice principles. Responsibilities:
- Mapping out technical architecture for large scale implementations
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in Cloud and on premise architecture
- Provide insight and experience of SFDC solutions across various industries
- Liaise closely with the functional and technical teams
- Lead requirement gathering sessions
- Manage code reviews and provide quality assurance
- Provide leadership in code release/deployment best practices
- Lead technical design sessions
- Author technical design documents
- Managing the delivery of integration and custom extensions
- Managing technical scope and client expectation
- Ensuring team quality is assured through rigor of process
- Lead Solution Engineering and technical meetings with the customer
- Participate in authoring and review of technical solutions
- Participate in design, documentation and delivery efforts in concert with other team members
- Participate in internal projects and initiatives
- Participate in business development work as required
- Authoring and review of project artefacts before release
- Leverage business knowledge and cloud expertise to drive business process improvements