Global Product Owner
(FinTech, Accounting, Cloud, Product)Quick Summary:
More about us:
- Join us, a technology-driven software firm with a meritocratic attitude and an emphasis on organic growth
- You will work become the voice of, and expert of an interesting, data-heavy complex finance product
- The opportunity to work in a smaller team brings with it higher levels of responsibility and impact possible on your side
- IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE - ONBOARDING REMOTELY
- You will be London based with the flexibility to work remotely 2-3 days along with being rewarded with a generous salary and package (bonus, double-matched pension, 25 days annual leave and private medical insurance)
We are a finance software solutions firm who have technology and finance expertise at the heart of our growing global organisation. We look after our people and don't like red tape slowing down innovation or progress happening within the firm so you won't find any of that here. We support businesses across industries worldwide and our share price has risen over 200% in the last 5 years.The Role:
You will be owning one of our complex finance accounting products, being the voice both internally and externally for the product, working collectively with the team to shape the direction of our future product portfolio. Imperative to this role is your ability to manage clients and face off to stakeholders.
You will control the functional and technical evolution of the product, approaching the role with a commercial mindset, always being mindful how value can be added for our clients and the business.
You'll become part of a multi-disciplinary team working in an agile environment, mentoring and inspiring colleagues.
As a senior member of the consultancy team you will hold ownership for streams of work within a project, liaising with clients and leading other consultants. You will steer the development team to deliver to the required quality and time frames and provide mentoring to client technical development staff to whom the solution will be transitioned at project completion.Your Background:
- Demonstrated experience in Product Management/Product Development, with a proven track record of defining, owning, managing and implementing product strategy
- Experience working with a finance/banking or accounting product
- Experience and knowledge of cloud-based software development and deployment
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to coach and share knowledge with others
- Excellent project management skills with an established background overseeing the development and delivery of software products using agile
If you would like to be a part of our growing fin-tech software success and make a mark on the business then please click apply to send through your profile.
Position: Global Product Owner
Salary: £80,000 - £95,000 + competitive package