Senior Software Engineer with extensive enterprise level software development experience (ideally with functional programming experience) is sought on a fully remote basis by a market leading data innovation company.
This Senior Software Engineer will join a highly skilled, autonomous proof of concept team that are tasked with using software to solve complex business problems. As such this role would suit an Engineer with a strong mathematical or scientific background who can utilise their analytical mindset to create truly unique technical solutions.
In return this Software Engineer can expect companywide commitment to remote working (full time if required) and extensive personal development opportunities within an organisation that is renowned for its supportive, welcoming culture.
This Senior Software Engineer should have most of the following key skills:
- Strong enterprise engineering experience (Python, Java, Golang, C#, Elixir, C++ etc)
- Proven skills in analytical driven development
- A solid academic background (Maths, Science, engineering etc)
- An understanding of functional programming would be useful
- Skills in MVP design, architecture, and development
This Senior Software Engineer will receive:
- Starting salary of £80,000 - £100,000 DoE
- Bi-Annual salary reviews
- Full remote working available if required
- Flexible working hours
- Private pension scheme
- Training and personal development budget
- Inspirational, modern office space
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Choice of technology
So if you are a Senior Software Engineer who likes the idea of working on truly unique projects with the autonomy to experiment with the latest technology and get paid for it please apply now!
£80,000 - £100,000 plus remote working
Senior Software Engineer
MVP, Python, Functional programming, Golang