Clausematch is an award-winning global Compliance Technology company with a unique AI-powered SaaS product offering for regulated firms including Banks, Investment Management, Payments and Insurance. We help businesses run safely and meet their obligations with smart connected documents.
Our solution is an innovative platform allowing companies to collaborate on governance, risk and compliance documents smarter, faster and more efficiently while solving multiple workflow and organisational problems. As Clausematch is still in its high growth phase, we thoroughly believe the opportunities are virtually boundless, and for the right candidate it is an exciting time to help our customers solve difficult challenges in governance, risk, and compliance (GRC).The role
We are looking for a Marketing Director located in London, UK and joining at a very exciting time for the business. The role will be primarily working on lead generation and brand awareness of Clausematch in EMEA. You will work very closely with the Sales, Public Relations, Customer Success and Product teams.
The new role is needed as part of the growth and expansion of the business and customer needs. We are particularly interested to hear from candidates with a background or interest in B2B SaaS technology and working for a Governance, Risk and Compliance solution provider in a similar role.Requirements
- Prior Marketing experience within high growth B2B SaaS business
- Experience working with Financial Services firms
- Able to work and stay organised in a fast pace environment
- Strong Operational Marketing experience with a focus on data, planning and execution of campaigns
- Excellent communication skills - able to adapt how you communicate to a wide range of different audiences & stakeholders (internal and external)
- Proactive with sharing ideas and working with colleagues to agree plans
- Experience analysing markets to develop your marketing strategy
- Experience developing, testing and validating customer propositions and messaging
- Experience in leading strategy and decisive decision making
- Experience implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns across traditional and digital channels to meet sales objectives
- Experience researching, planning and executing conference exhibits and sponsorships for the EMEA region
- Creating engaging nurturing email marketing campaigns
- Experience launching paid advertising channels, i.e., Google and LinkedIn ads as well as knowledge of SEO practices.
- 7+ years experience in Marketing
- Experience leading and growing teams
- Working already in the Governance, Risk and Compliance sector
- Creative and engaging copywriting (in house or outsourced)
- Experience using HubSpot Enterprise
- Experience with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Experience with social media marketing
- Experience using WordPress
- Located in or close to London, UK
Benefits Competitive OTE, high growth team environment, annual corporate team retreats.