Front end Developer
Location - Manchester
As a front end developer you will be responsible for delivering fully responsive UI's, with an eye for detail, a keen understanding of the considerations for design systems, accessibility and performance and the ability to work in a cross discipline team.
Our projects are typically Web based, using various Digital Experience Platform technologies such as CMS, DAM all glued together with various Cloud services .
We prefer Agile-inspired delivery, either based around DSDM, Scrum or Kanban methods. We are an agency, so expect pace and various challenges along the way.
WHAT WE'D EXPECT FROM YOU
- You've been working on web deliveries that function cross device and browser with an eye for implementing designs and understanding the constraints of devices and the browser.
- You have a strong understanding of semantic markup and it's importance.
- You have proven delivery in scalable CSS with SASS for responsive websites.
- You have exposure to build tooling such as gulp, grunt and webpack.
- You are aware of requirements not immediately obvious - e.g. accessibility, mobile interactions, analytics, social sharing.
- You have worked with Jira and git.
- You support the values and reputation of the company in all actions and communications.
- You provide realistic estimates for new work.
- You maintain a professional attitude.
- You listen to and engage in discussions within the team, other parts of the business and with clients, respectfully and articulately.
- You share resources and articles that may be of interest to others in the team.
- You stay abreast of trends and developments within the industry.
REAL BONUS POINTS
- You've worked with REST API's
- You've worked as part of scrum delivery teams.
- You've experience of code reviews and gitflow
- You've experience of working with automated code quality tools.
- You've exposure to writing code that supports integration into a CMS'.