Agile Project Manager required to join our Delivery team in our London or Watford offices.
We are looking for a strong Agile Project Manager to join Wunderman Thompson Commerce's world-class teams who are working to make our clients happy. You will be encouraged to form strong relationships with your team and will be expected to follow best practices in developing standards and coding reviews. We are also looking for enthusiasm for learning new skills and initiative to deliver the best outcomes for our clients.Main Responsibilities Include
- Project Management responsibility for the software project life cycle in an agile environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to inspire, and lead teams with little Agile experience
- Facilitation of all team meetings and ceremonies, including Planning sessions, Showcases, Team Retrospectives and the Daily Stand-up
- Support the efficient flow of work through Agile teams by helping the teams remove obstacles and make improvements
- Working knowledge of Agile frameworks, in particular Scrum and Kanban
- Strong understanding of the software development cycle and release management
- Interaction with senior management and business stakeholders
- Building customer confidence by understanding their needs and delivering first class solutions
- Setting and managing client expectations.
- Motivation of the team to achieve individual and team objectives
- Issues and Risks identification, mitigation and resolution
- Regular reporting both internally and to the client
- Keeping up to date with emerging industry practices
Talented, enthusiastic, focused, eye for detail, professional. Keen to learn and to challenge for smarter ways of doing things; a team player proud of their work who wants to share it. You like working in a fast-paced environment and are ready to inspire outstanding online shopper experiences for consumers and brands, no matter what product, service, sector, device or channel!
You will have a customer-first mindset, with the maturity and initiative to do what it takes keep our clients happy, including some working at client locations. When our clients win - we win!We need you to be really great at
If you know some of this even better!
- Software development Project Management experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to define, manage and deliver to customer expectations within strict deadlines
- Full knowledge of the project lifecycle and experience of various project development methodologies (including Agile, Incremental and Waterfall)
- Comfortable with complex technical environments and legacy systems integration
- Experience of managing multiple projects with some exposure to Commerce or web-based projects
- Experience of managing people and financial budgets (including project budgeting, monitoring financials, reporting etc) of at least £10 million
- Experience of managing 3rd parties
- Strong time management & organisational skills
- Excellent negotiation skills and an ability to handle sensitive issues with tact and diplomacy
Wunderman Thompson Commerce is a global Commerce consultancy that applies strategy, technical know-how and outstanding design to help its ambitious clients grow through Commerce solutions.How? By creating inspirational and shopper journeys. It's why we work with some of the most exciting brands around such as Bosch, DFS, Johnson & Johnson, MAC, Nestlé, Sainsbury's, Selfridges, Shell, Specialized, Tempur and Tiffany & Co.Tell me more! We're an inclusive group of more than 1500 expert thinkers and doers stationed across more than 20 global offices including our new, state-of-the-art offices in Watford, and two agency offices in Central London. Our reputation is based on having the best in the business - people who are inspired yet straight-talking, and who really want to understand not just our clients but their customers. We are passionate about innovation in everything we do, and proud of what our people achieve, empowering and respecting every one of them.Together, we keep our clients and their customers inspired and ahead through digital, future-ready Commerce solutions and services. When our clients win - we win.As our business grows internationally, we're seeking new people who share our values and work ethic. We especially want to encourage more women to join, and take a key role in shaping some of the best Commerce sites and experiences in the world.
- Experience of pre-sales engagements and proposal writing
- Knowledge of eCommerce frameworks and hosting solutions
- Relevant consulting experience beneficial
- Relevant Project Management qualifications
At Wunderman Thompson, a WPP company, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.