Clinical Lead RGN / RMN - Alloa£16.50ph + £1000 Welcome Bonus
Caring Homes are looking to appoint a Clinical Lead
to join the fantastic team at Beechwood Park Nursing Home in Alloa.
This is a full-time position working 39.5 hours per week including alternative weekends with an element of supernumerary hours included.Requirements:
Exceptional & extensive benefits package when working for Caring Homes Group includes:
- You will be a registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD with Clinical skills and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You'll be up to date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective teamwork as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Ongoing and continuous career development and succession planning
- *Free or subsidised meals
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available, we are a large organisation!
- Professional subscriptions reimbursed where essential for role
- Long service awards
- Recognition programme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Discounted reloadable cards and high street vouchers
- e-vouchers, access instant savings on your mobile device
- Holiday discounts & days out with discounts up to 60%
- Cinema benefits with discounts up to 40%
- Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year & a Health & Wellbeing portal
If you are a registered nurse with excellent clinical and dementia experience, please click 'APPLY'
,alternatively, you can email at email@example.com to discuss this fantastic opportunity further.
"Applications for this role who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK will be considered alongside all other applications. Overseas (non EEA) applicants may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidates is available as mandated by the Resident Labour market Test."