In March 2016, Quantexa was founded by a team with decades of experience in software, data and advanced analytics. We know the opportunity was big, every business with data at its core can benefit from what we're doing, so we can hit the ground hard, pioneering a contextual approach.
In five years, we've grown from a few desks huddled in the corner of a shared space to having over 300+ staff worldwide! Having just completed our Series C funding round, attracting more than $90m in investment, we are now in a scale up phase.What will I be doing
Quantexa are currently looking for front end engineers to work on the Quantexa Platform, which provides our users with a powerful investigation interface, enabling them to conduct complex investigations into fraud and financial crime cases.
Our products process huge volumes of data with the ultimate aim of detecting anomalous and suspicious activity. The user interface we provide enables users to conduct complex investigations into fraud and financial crime cases and visualise complex networks of criminal activity.
The user interface is highly visual and data rich, allowing users to navigate and interact with social network diagrams as well as view output from our back end analytical processes. The application itself has been developed using modern front end tools and frameworks such as TypeScript, Angular 6+ and ngrx and has been designed from the ground up to be highly extensible and allow for customisation to meet our clients requirements. In this role you will be working on building new investigation features and components, developing data visualisations and improving the UX to ensure our users can work with the application as effectively and efficiently as possible.
The R&D department currently consists of over 70 people split into agile teams of engineers, product owners, designers, QA and others each focusing on specific projects and areas of the product. The back end of the application is developed using Scala, Apache Spark and Elasticsearch.RequirementsWhat do I need to have?
BenefitsWhy join Quantexa?
- Experience using modern front-end frameworks, ideally Angular 6+.
- A keen eye for detail with regards to design and UX.
- Has experience with the full engineering life cycle, from design and implementation through to testing and deployment.
- Wants to build a rich, data driven application.
- Love working with the latest technology.
- Passion and drive to grow within one of the UK's fastest-growing Start-ups.
As well as a competitive salary, company bonus + Pension we offer
- Well being We care about our employees wellbeing. We offer a cycle to work scheme, Private Healthcare, Life insurance and Income protection. No to mention healthy fruit, unlimited drinks and snacks in the office.
- Work/life balance We have 25 days of holiday with the opportunity to buy/sell 5, plus your Birthday off!
- Family life We offer flexible + remote working (based around the team you will be joining)
- Fun We love to socialize and make friends in Quantexa. We host regular internal employee socials such as quiz night, games night, outings and more...we've taken this virtual for now!
If you are excited about joining us and think you have much of what we are looking for, we'd love to hear from you.
Learn more about Quantexa on our Glassdoor!