EDITED is the global leader in Retail Market Intelligence. We help retailers increase margins, generate more sales and drive better outcomes through AI-driven market data, analytics and research. Brands like Zara, Puma, Ann Taylor, Marni and Tommy Hilfiger use the EDITED platform to make the right assortment, pricing and promotion decisions every day.
At EDITED, we always dream big, with a commitment to delivering above and beyond for our customers. We're developers, data scientists, growth hackers and retail experts working together to change how a trillion-dollar industry does business.The Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious, tech-savvy and creative person (with incredible attention to detail) to join our growing marketing team.
Working with the wider team, you will be responsible for driving social engagement, producing our video strategy, managing our podcast strategy, and working with our acquisition team to drive our organic demand.How You'll Make An Impact
What skills do I need?
- Design, develop and implement our Social Engagement Strategy to drive brand awareness and audience growth
- Work with our content team to manage, strategize, promote and grow the audience of our podcast, unEDITED Inside Retail and coordinate with external guests.
- Design, develop and implement our video content strategy, leveraging video across our multiple channels (social, blog, email) and creating videos that retailers love and want to share
- Assist the team in general marketing activities such as campaigns, webinars, email, content creation to ensure projects are delivered on time to the highest standard.
- Some experience in social media is preferred
- Passionate about marketing and retail with a deep understanding of social platforms and the latest trends across each, alongside the ability to create design on Canva
- Previous experience creating engaging videos is a must (can be either professional or personal), with experience using video & audio editing software strongly preferred
- Previous experience producing podcast content (managing the annual calendar and external guests)
- Analytical ability; able to interpret data, distill into actionable insights, and develop practical recommendations. You need to not only implement our social strategy, but track and report on how it is performing and take actions accordingly.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams
- Exceptional attention to detail is an absolute must. You will be required to produce copy to the highest standard without daily supervision
- Positive, helpful attitude is a must. No job or task is too small for you. You love helping and getting the job done.
EDITED is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
EDITED is a remote-first business and is open to applicants wishing to work remotely or from our offices.