If you are an information security professional who wants to work with a leading bank on maintaining a strong and minimal risk security posture then we have the right role for you. Our client is looking for a BISO to come in and work alongside the internal business functions and security teams to maintain the banks security and resilience.
This role will see you work across a range of technologies and teams, ranging from Security Operations to HR and SIEM tools to Governance frameworks. You will gain endless exposure and training and work with a passionate team of BISO's.
• Maintain relationships with key stakeholders and the rest of the business
• Provide Information security assurance on new innovative ideas
• Identify security risks within the business and create best practises
• Be an advocate of continuous improvement
• Manage security projects to ensure SLA's and KPI's are met
• Work alongside 3rd parties in a consulting manner
• Educate the rest of the business on security best practises
• Create and maintain documentation and minimise business risk
• Utilise the latest risk and compliance frameworks to ensure the client remains compliant
• Experience working with both C-suite level and Analyst level
• Implementation of frameworks such as NIST, ISO27001 and SANS
• Great understanding of privacy policies
• Proven ability to communicate to all levels in a technical and non-technical manner
• Great understanding of security methodologies, technical roles and latest toolings
• Keep up to date with the latest trends in the market
• Experience working with Security teams and have an understanding of Security Operations
• Experience working with Cloud Security
• 3rd party assurance
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well known Bank who are renowned for being security focuses and looking after their employees. If this sounds like you, then apply now.