Remote UK Full Stack Developer As Senior Software Engineer you will
- Design, architect and develop simple, secure, scalable, maintainable, and cost-effective user facing applications for SaaS and PaaS products
- Serve as an advisor to teams and leadership in support of technical decision-making around client-side applications
- Lead architecture and design discussions within your agile team
- Facilitate project planning including requirements elicitation, design, and scoping
- Contribute to intra- and inter-product decision-making to facilitate the distribution of ideas across product lines
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to engineers
- Pursue growth by maintaining an awareness of the state of technology, engineering techniques, and best practices
- You have at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar, or corresponding level of relevant education
- You have 7+ years of experience working professionally with modern development practices.
- You are a real team player who enjoys solving problems together, and a great communicator.
- You have an understanding and interest for building and maintaining large applications as well as extensible libraries/frameworks/APIs.
- Ideally you have significant experience designing and building large, modular, metadata-driven SaaS Cloud applications with continuous releases that quickly adapt to user needs.
Experiences with the following technologies are also advantageous:
- Design system thinking, e.g. experience with Material design system or other design systems
- Micro-frontend architecture
- Microservice architecture, containers and container/service orchestration
- Building for cloud platforms and services, ideally on Azure
- Designing and building solutions based on Optimizely CMS or Commerce
- ESLint, Prettier, EditorConfig, or other linting tools
- Rollup, Webpack, or other packaging systems