Infuse is an IT consulting business that helps organisations get the most out of their software through services in Consulting, Architecture, Continuous Testing and Assurance, Performance Engineering and DevOps.
We have positioned ourselves as a market leader in this ever-evolving niche by establishing long lasting relationships.
At Infuse, you will get the opportunity to mix technology, cognitive ability, technical innovation and objectivity with experienced colleagues, be given the opportunity to solve business problems and quickly realise business value for our clients.
Infuse consultants have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, travel the world and make an impact with their own unique alchemy of people, process, and technology. We aim to make you the best you can be. We have a great relationship with the Infuse alumni many of whom are leading industry experts and great references.
Infuse is headquartered in the heart of London, with operations in Pune (India) and Bangalore. That being said our consultants are spread globally and work effectively remotely over the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Our projects range from digital transformation for some of the world's best universities, delivering transformative architrecture, automated regression testing and performance engineering for global clearing houses, global healthcare trusts, Russell Group universities, global telco providers, retailers, finance houses, leading system integrators and Fintech companies.
We are strong advocates of flexible home prior to Covid to maintain a balance between commuting long distances and team communication. That being saud, you will be required to travel away from home from time-to-time (in line with Covid-19 safety guidelines) and will be compensated for time away from home as per our company expense guidelines.
Our recruitment process is
short qualification interview 3) A live pairing test with one of our senior engineers (approximately) 45 minutes and/or a 45-90 minute interview with a senior delivery lead
If you are a long standing test manager who does not know how to deliver solutions hands-on then this role is not for you.Requirements
As a Senior Performance Test Engineer you will be our SME related to all performance/NFT areas. This will be a client-facing role and you'll be expected to have the blend of tremendous technical acumen as well as face-to-face consulting skills. You will be expected to broaden your skillset into other functional and non functional areas.
We're headquartered in London however please note that, because we're a consultancy, you'll need to be prepared to travel across globally although we will look to minimise this where possible. Additionally we have a hub in Pune and Bengaluru so any experience dealing with outsourced or onsite/outsourced hybrid models would be massively advantageous too.We're looking for demonstrable competency across the following technical areas
- Strong expertise around data preparation involving using REST API calls
- Designing and creating performance engineering scripts with complex logic based on business flows
- Creation of reusable login modules involving SAML Token exchange
- Execution of regression load test suites and maintenance of test result dashboards for management reporting
- Strong knowledge around PowerShell scripting including designing, creating and maintaining scripts
- Strong demonstrable expertise using performance tools such as JMeter, Gatling, Artillery.io
- Testing legacy, web, mobile and modern applications in a performance capacity
- Designing and building performance test automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience in Agile and Devops methodology, micro services architecture and cloud technologies
- Expertise in gathering and deriving Non Functional requirements, developing Work Load Patterns, Estimations and developing Performance Strategies and Plans and implementing them
- Knowledge of performance troubleshooting (heap dump and thread dump analysis) is preferred
- Report on the possibilities of performance failures and make sound decisions for next steps
- Performance bottleneck identification and debugging skills and ability to conduct performance optimization efforts.
- The ability to reviews and define test conditions for given requirements, design test cases and create test scripts and support data, working to the non-functional specifications provided
- Assesses and evaluates risk
- Strong proven ability to work collaboratively in a small team to deliver a technical solution
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- ISTQB Foundation in Software Testing
- Test Automation tools and frameworks Micro Focus Suite ADM UFT, Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber, Gherkin, Jasmine, Nightwatch, Protractor, Robot Framework, Smartbear Test Complete, OATS and REST libraries
- Test management and SDLC Collaboration tools Confluence, JIRA, Zephyr, ALM, Slack, ALM-QC, ALM Octane, Silk Central, CA Agile Requirements Designer, TFS, Service Now, and MTM
No agencies please
- Cycling allowance to/from work
- Death in service 4x salary
- Employee Assistance programme for counselling, health, legal, household (available to immediate family)
- Non-Contributory Pension
- Mobile and Laptop for remote working
- You'll have to travel and work on client site as necessary, but when you're not on a project we have a very flexible policy to working from home and advocate with our clients to allow a flexible policy
- Discretionary bonus for based on personal and business performance - we put our Consultants at the heart of our business