Control Risks is a specialist risk consultancy that helps to create secure, compliant and resilient organisations in an age of ever-changing risk. Working across disciplines, technologies and geographies, everything we do is based on our belief that taking risks is essential to our clients' success.
We have a vibrant and truly diverse team which is motivated by a strong brand, fascinating content, intriguing experts and a friendly and open culture. The Digital Marketing Assistant will report to the Digital Manager and will work closely with the Digital Executive. The role has a strong focus on supporting updates to the global website, alongside supporting other digital marketing activities. Training will be given where required.
Please note this role is for a 6 month fixed term contract
.Tasks and ResponsibilitiesWebsite support
Email and marketing automation support
- Create, edit, and update high quality website pages adhering to accessibility, brand standards and website governance policies. This involves using the Sitecore Content Management System.
- Help ensure the website design is consistent and the content is presented in a compelling way.
- Assist with updates to data capture forms.
- Assist with ongoing SEO work.
Knowledge and ExperienceEssential
- Help the team with miscellaneous work on the CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) and ClickDimensions e-marketing platform.
- Experience in Digital Marketing.
- CMS expertise and experience in Sitecore or similar.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- An interest in website design, UX and SEO.
- A basic understanding of HTML & CSS is advantageous.
- University degree or higher education qualification (business, marketing/digital or a related subject is desirable) or similar experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Has an enquiring nature and a proactive attitude.
- Strong team player with an appetite to expand learning and skills.
- Shows drive and determination to achieve high standards.