Company DescriptionImagine what we can do together.
At LinkedIn, we believe amazing things can happen when we work together in an environment where everyone feels a true sense of belonging and their ideas are heard. Join us and help make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can.Job Description
LinkedIn's mission is to connect the world's professionals to make them more productive and successful. At the heart of this mission is the International Consumer Product Marketing team, which is responsible for guaranteeing the best product experience possible for millions of members across the globe while driving consumer business growth.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who wants to join a diverse team of international professionals and help us to grow our consumer business in Germany. You will be responsible for structuring and launching go to market plans in the country, one of LinkedIn's fastest growing markets in the world, and will develop strategies that can improve the product experience for millions of consumers locally, educating members about new features that we will be launching and building trust with professionals in Germany.Responsibilities
- Launch Educational marketing campaigns to explain to members how to use LinkedIn's unique features.
- Develop marketing activities to continue to build local trust from members while increasing the platform reputation.
- Develop go to market campaigns to launch and promote new product features in Germany.
- Being the voice of LinkedIn's users in Germany, partnering with the market research team to carry out consumer research locally and share insights cross-functionally.
- Craft marketing partnerships campaigns that can help LinkedIn to expand the business in Germany accelerating penetration growth.
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related field
- Fluent in English and German.
- Expertise in consumer internet product marketing with 5+ years of working experience in the field.
- Proven track of record of developing and executing high impact go-to-market strategies
- Understanding of the German consumer market being able to become the voice of the local user.
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and self-starter professional who takes the lead of plans identifying business issues and opportunities and proposing marketing activities.
- Comfortable with a fast paced dynamic environment, being able to thrive in ambiguity.
- Challenges the status-quo and loves to innovate.
- Team player with a strong ability to influence cross-functional partners. A natural storyteller with the ability to inspire diverse audiences, from senior executives to technical teams to LinkedIn's 700M+ members
- Experience using deep qualitative and quantitative research to inform product development strategies; ability to clearly synthesize complex data into actionable implications
- Ability to work autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities and tight deadlines
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice