Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Performance Testing Manager who is comfortable working alongside our clients to achieve their business goals. At Qualitest, you'll have the chance to support the best-known, most influential global brands, strategizing solutions in an incredible range of technologies, across all major industries.
You'll have numerous opportunities to innovate with cutting-edge Qualitest tools, such as our AI-Powered Qualisense Test Predictor and our Qualiview Dashboard. Direct projects in Agile, AI, Automation, DevOps and other red-hot areas!
In return, we can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package. You will have a dedicated Engagement Lead for each assignment, coupled with on-going training throughout your career with us.
There is also the opportunity to work UK wide and as such, we ask for applicants who are fully flexible to travel UK wide.Requirements
- Well versed in Performance Test tools like Jmeter for online technologies, Microservice, NodeJS, .NetCore
- Excellent knowledge of Workload Model designing and implementing it
- Capability of troubleshooting and identifying performance bottlenecks in a complex architecture and provide recommendations
- Knowledge of AWS services, components from a performance, capacity, infrastructure and scalability perspective
- Working Knowledge of Containers (Dockers) and Kubernetes
- specific to the context of performance monitoring, tuning
- Design thinking (not just a performance tester who scripts and executes)
- Knowledge of various monitoring tools @ Operating System and Application level, Experience using Dynatrace will help
- Knowledge about Operation Acceptance Tests, getting those either tested or "get tested" coordinating across multiple teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills to help educate NFT to stakeholders and get it practised, thereby proving an opportunity to showcase QT presence and allow future growth
- Experience in using JIRA, Confluence
- DevOps Pipeline integration for performance testing, other NFT areas as applicable
- Resilient under pressure (if situation demands) while working in an amateur/evolving NFT culture without complaining (desirable)
- Salary - Competitive salary on offer
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Assessments
- Healthcare Cash Plan (UK Healthcare)
- Pension - Auto-enrolment to pension scheme after 3 months - 4% employee and 4% company contribution. The company will match contributions up to 5%. Increases with length of service:
- Life Assurance - 4x Times Salary
- Cycle To Work Scheme - Salary sacrifice scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Benefits Portal
- Annual Performance & Pay Review - Performance and salary reviews annually
- Enhanced Holidays - 33 days per year (including bank holiday's)
Intrigued to find more about us?
- Have continuous access to and work with Senior Testing Specialists and Practice Experts
- Be a part of a leading testing company, globally recognized as a Visionary by Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Work with cutting edge technology in a company built by testers for testers, this is what we do!
- As a global company, we offer unique placement opportunities around the world
- Our Qualitester's are the reason for our success, we constantly encourage career development and promote from within
- Visit our website at www.qualitestgroup.com