Priocept is looking to recruit Java software engineers that have a keen interest in CMS development, combined with expertise in developing solutions using the Magnolia CMS platform, or other similar expertise that is transferable to Magnolia such as CQ5, Hippo, Liferay or Alfresco.
Successful candidates will work as part of Priocept's London based software engineering team and will be responsible for the design and build of large scale web platforms for international clients.
Candidates must have excellent core Java skills combined with problem solving skills that support working autonomously on a wide range of technologies as projects require.Required Knowledge And SkillsRequirements
- Java/J2EE/J2SE Advanced OOP concepts, Design Patterns, and Software Engineering best practices
- Creating, editing or modifying templates for a CMS
- Ability of design, develop and maintain easy to use solutions
- Version control using Subversion and/or Git
- Any SQL variant
- XML technologies (XML Schemas / XSL / XPath etc)
- Apache Tomcat
- Apache Maven
Beneficial knowledge and skills
- Spring Core / Spring MVC, Struts, Hibernate
- Freemarker templating
- Unit Testing with Junit and Mockito
- Hippo, Liferay, Alfresco