You don't need to go to university to kickstart your career!
By choosing Primary Goal as your training provider not only will you be learning whilst you're earning you will also be keeping up to date with the latest technology. At the same time, you will gain amazing industry recognised Microsoft qualifications without the need of going to college: -
- Microsoft MTA Server Fundamentals
- Microsoft MTA Networking Fundamentals
- Microsoft MTA Software Development Fundamentals
- Microsoft MTA Mobility & Devices Fundamentals
- BCS Business Processes
We are recruiting on behalf of Dalycom
where you will gain valuable experience and a Level 3 Infrastructure Technician qualification. We pride ourselves on the support we give our apprentices, you won't be left on your own to figure things out, we will support you throughout your apprenticeship journey together with your employer!About the Employer:
Over 34 years of experience in delivering innovative business communication and IT solutions to improve your customer's journey, increase productivity and manage staff performance.
Dalycom have helped businesses of all sizes and sectors become more agile, productive and customer focused using their expertise and forward thinking mindset.About the Opportunity:
Being part of the Primary Goal community will give apprentices access to a range of other apprentices (with varying levels of experience) who can share good practice and offer suggestions and support. Our apprentices love being able to help each other.
Apprentices will have access to specialist industry partners for technology on hand to provide advice and support, access to resources and themed training days.
The Primary Goal portal is an online dashboard that will provide apprentices with a knowledge base to access information and technical guidance, as well as links to the helpdesk to speak to technicians who can give real-time advice and support.
Successful apprentice will work towards the Level 3 Infrastructure Technician apprenticeship standard including MTA Network Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, MTA Software Development and ITIL Foundation Level.What you will be doing:
The training you'll be provided with:
- Working between the office base and customer sites across the UK
- Taking support calls, logging and resolving faults with remote software management or site visits if required
- Supporting our onsite engineers with Voice and Data installations throughout a range of sites, from retail units to commercial office spaces
- Assisting with the maintenance of Voice and Data networks and communication systems
- Undertake training and industry related courses that benefit the job role
- Comprehensive digital pre-apprenticeship induction programme (including health and safety, safeguarding, PREVENT, technical and curriculum specifics)
- Level 3 Infrastructure Technician apprenticeship standard
- e-learning training materials
- Specialist vendor and technical certificates
- Access to practice labs to develop technical competency
- 12 training days with Tablet Academy (specialist technology curriculum partner)
- Curriculum knowledge base (lesson plans, resources etc)
- Monthly assessor visits and competency checks
- Support desk (technical, curriculum and pastoral)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills and Key Skills development
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities module
You will also have the opportunity to network with a range of other apprentices on our programme who can share ideas, offer suggestions and support. Our apprentices love being able to help each other!
As one of our apprentices you will also have access to our online portal that will provide you with information and technical guidance, as well as links to the helpdesk to speak to technicians who can give real-time advice and support.We are looking for someone who:
- Has a true passion for technology
- Feels confident using hardware, software and other technical devices
- Has good communication and interpersonal skills
- Has experience working with children / young people is desirable!
- Has a passion to learn with enthusiasm and motivation to achieve success
- Loves helping others and enjoys working with people of all ages
- Is committed to complete the full apprenticeship programme
- Has the ability to work well in a team and independently using their own initiative
- Has a true passion for new and emerging technology. Is enthusiastic about digital developments and has an active interest in IT keeps up to date with current technology and trends
Monday to Friday 40 hours per week - 9am to 5pm.Salary:
£6.00p/h for the first 12 months. The remaining 6 months of the apprenticeship programme will be paid at the National Minimum wage for your age.Benefits
Excellent overtime rates paid
28 days holiday including bank holidays
Company InsuranceDesired Qualifications:
We require someone who is educated to GCSE standard English and Maths grade 4 (or above), or Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths.Expected Duration:
18 monthsWhere a Primary Goal apprenticeship can take you:
This is a great opportunity for you to develop skills that will enhance your career in IT. With a Primary Goal apprenticeship, you will gain the knowledge to be able to move into a technical or curriculum-focused role. The opportunities are immense! We also offer a progressive step in some cases, onto our Level 4 Network Engineer apprenticeship programme.Disability Confident: Primary Goal is committed to being a Disability Confident Training Provider, and as such will make reasonable adjustments required for interview. Please discuss any requirements which you may have with the Recruitment Team. PLEASE NOTE
that we will require a copy of your personal CV.
When completing your CV, please consider the job description and the role you are applying for.
Powered by JazzHR