At Performance Project we specialise in both one-to-one and small-group personal training.
We are growing rapidly and looking to expand our coaching team so we'd like driven, enthusiastic and ambitious S&C Coaches/ Personal Trainers to get in touch.
Whether you're an experienced coach or fresh to the industry, if you have a solid work ethic and you're hungry to learn, we'd like to hear from you.Expectations of our coaches
As a Performance Project coach you would be expected to deliver an outstanding performance in every single client training session. You need to be sociable, fun, driven and feel passionate about the idea of becoming an industry-leading coach. We want someone who is fully committed and looking for a long-term career in the fitness industry.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated and shows up every day with a growth mindset and the desire to keep learning.
Joining the Performance Project team is an opportunity to become part of something unique. The position offers exceptional opportunities for growth, both professionally and personally.
It provides the opportunity to contribute to our training philosophy, improve our coaching systems, deliver outstanding results to our community, and work on exciting and challenging projects, ultimately helping the business to grow and expand further.
Note This is a full-time salaried position.Responsibilities
- Coach 30+ hours of small-group personal training every week (working full time hours - 45 hours per week).
- Work closely with fellow coaches to constantly improve our personal training and class experience.
- Work with our digital/content team to provide our members and wider audience with educational and engaging content.
- Adopt a continuous learning approach to training, programming, cardio, and nutrition, keeping up to date with the latest evidence and practices.
- To be passionate and knowledgeable about the fitness industry.
- Have a positive attitude and growth mindset.
- Be committed to continuous education, professional development and personal growth.
- Be enthusiastic about providing a great customer experience to all members.
- Be warm, approachable and able to communicate well with members and team.
- Have experience of training clients in a one-to-one or small-group setting.
- Have excellent organisation and time-management skills.
- Have a highly professional attitude and appearance.
At Performance Project we are obsessed with high standards and therefore support all of our coaches to continue developing their skill-set in regards to training, programming, nutrition, and communication.
Continued development is offered via in-club workshops, external seminars, summits and conferences, subscriptions to trainer education groups, and private workshops presented by industry leaders.Required qualifications*Stand Out Qualifications
- Resistance Training Specialist
- Masters degree in S&C or similar
- Crossfit L2/L3/L4
- Precision Nutrition L1/L2
- Mac Nutrition Uni
- Guaranteed salary from day one.
- Competitive benefits package including insurance and pension.
- Allocated clients with no need to build your own customer base.
- Opportunity to learn from the experienced PP coaching team.
- Paid-for education and certification from some of the world's leading nutrition and training courses.
- Continued mentoring and development through fitness industry workshops.
- Starting salary is largely dependent on experience level and your role within the business.
Closing Date - 30/09/2021
Location - Haywards Heath, West Sussex (UK)
Hours - Full-time, 45 hours per week
Salary - £22,000-28,000