Do you want to work for a company who are at the forefront of every successful company's agenda? Based opposite Borough tube station (though offering 100% remote work) and picking up momentum, media attention and public awareness, our client is looking to tackle the problem of workplace misconduct. They've created an app that allows employees to report through to the end user (nominally a member of HR), who is able to view complaints through a SaaS platform. This allows them to use data analytics to pinpoint where the problem is and how they can address it.
Having recently secured another round of funding they're looking for a developer to join them who has solid engineering experience with Node.JS (at least a couple of years), as well as having developed applications on AWS - they work a lot with logs, alerts and security as the data is highly encrypted for each client on the platform. You'll also be contributing in TypeScript as well as with React, though the vast bulk of your time (likely 95%+) will be on the backend.
As well as the above, they're keen to meet people who:
- Are problem solvers with hunger - energy, ambition and attitude are a big part of their ethos. They like to 'show and tell,' so you'll always be teaching and learning new things.
- Have a strong enthusiasm for their mission statement.
- Strong communication skills - they're very collaborative and like to bounce ideas off of each other.
- Work in an Agile environment as they're big, big fans.
- Solid experience with AWS and associated tools (think Lambda etc.).
- Have a passion for cryptography and ZKP protocols, as well as an understanding of networking concepts (think load balancers, routers etc.).
- Any DevOps experience would be a HUGE bonus.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that has a clear plan of growth, who also offer a very competitive salary (they're thinking up to £85K, though happy to consider people who're exceptional above that) as well as stock options and a very attractive bonus scheme. Remote working went well for them during lockdown so that's something they're happy for you to do as well. There's a Deliveroo allowance for the team as well.