Are you a progressive thinker, with the ability to take complex technology coupled with deep
financial features and turn them in to compelling benefit driven messages?
Do you thrive in a team environment, take ownership of campaigns to ensure speed and quality of
execution and marketing performance is reported and analysed for continuous learning and
This might just be the right job for you!
C2FO is a rapidly growing financial technology start-up that is revolutionising the way that businesses manage their working capital. We help businesses reach their true growth potential by giving them better access to their money through our Working Capital Marketplace.
Have a look on our website and see why we are so passionate about what we do:
We are looking for a highly motivated B2B Marketeer to build and develop compliant, integrated campaigns that drive high quality registrations and create brand awareness; increase adoption and ensure that campaigns are executed with speed and quality and that results are reported and analysed for continuous learning and program refinement in collaboration and partnership with peers in other regions in order to leverage proven company marketing tactics and to maintain consistent brand and product messaging with appropriate localization.What does a EMEA Senior Marketing Manager - Product Management do?
As a member of the EMEA Supplier Marketing Team, you will work closely with Product, Sales and Marketing Channel partners, to develop differentiated and compelling messaging, marketing plans and drive creative demand generation programs that deliver measurable market momentum and results.
You will create go-to-market plans that show a deep understanding of Supplier segments and content strategy for stage in the acquisition process and will be able to effectively articulate how C2FO clearly solves working capital problems.
In this job you will not be managing a team but you will be working closely together with Senior Management to ensure the best possible execution of the projects you are working on. To be Successfully Considered for This Role You Will Need:
- Strong experience marketing to and driving engagement with B2B segments
- Deep financial services marketing experience or background
- Direct ownership of a registration/lead funnel and the demonstrated ability to use multiple channels to drive it.
- Collaborate effectively with the corporate team and colleagues across the company to ensure alignment with product objectives, alignment of consumer marketing assets, brand standards and product registration and revenue goals.
- Lead strategic initiatives and go to market plans, key value propositions and relevant industry or company proof points and campaigns that will help C2FO drive growth in new markets
- Develop local product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products, crafting creative content ideas and defining and coordinating marketing programs in your region.
- Communicate the value proposition of the C2FO products and services that are applicable in your region and work closely with Sales, Account Management, and Program
- Management partners for market launches and initiatives.
- Plan, track and manage launch checklists and project plans supporting market launch and GTM readiness.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years work experience in product marketing management, demand generation, marketing communications
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and marketing automation systems for lead management and reporting
- Product Launch experience
- Independent, proactive, strategic thinker with a passion for the consumer and client experience
- Comfort working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with the discipline to adhere to corporate governance and global brand standards.
- Professional fluency in English, bonus to have multi-lingual skills.