Technology Business Partner - Supply Chain - Circa £95k + 30% Bonus + £8.4k Car Allowance. London. Flexible Working. Permanent. T6/MN/17940.
Global FMCG organisation is seeking to secure a Technology Business Partner - Supply Chain. The key focus of the role is to act as a Business Partner for the Global Supply Chain function and to define how to deliver the Supply Chain & Manufacturing needs of the future, as well as ensuring the services provided by the Technology group to the Supply Chain group are of the right quality.
- The Technology Business Partner - Supply Chain will be part of Supply Chain Co-Executive and play a key role in defining the 2 - 3-year roadmap & strategy across the Supply Chain function covering - Logistics, Order to Cash, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Demand & Supply Planning and S&OP/IBP.
- Technology Business Partner - Supply Chain will own and build effective relationships across the Supply Chain & Manufacturing functions - this is a key aspect of the role.
- It's imperative to have experience of defining a strategy/roadmap from gestation, combined with the ability to build effective relationships.
- Held the position of - Technology Business Partner or similar remit/level - with the key focus on partnering with the Supply Chain function.
- Develop, define and implement the Supply Chain strategy - developing a Supply Chain program with a rolling 3-year roadmap.
- Capable of establishing and defining the Business Partnering Functions - work with the partners to build the future looking roadmap - able to define & establish these relationships from gestation.
- Member of a Supply Chain Co-Executive - able to add value, identify the pain points and propose solutions.
- Driven transformation at a senior level.
- Supply Chain - high-level domain knowledge - operated in a product-based environment ideally in a low value - high volume Supply Chain/Production environment (i.e., Pharma, Consumer Goods, CPG, Industrial Manufacturing or similar sector).
- Partnered with - Logistics, Order to Cash, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Demand & Supply Planning & Forecasting functions.
- Partnered with Supply Chain leaders to innovate and propose better ways of working utilising more advanced capabilities - investigate & evaluate alternative options and present back to the Supply Chain leaders/functions.
- Innovative - investigating in-house or third-party solutions and presenting new ideas/innovation to Supply Chain Leaders - help deliver efficiencies and cost savings utilising innovation & technology.
- Owned a Portfolio of projects - owned a P&L (approx., £10M-£20M).
- Led Senior Managers - will lead x2 direct Senor Management reports (team of x8 in total).
- Extensive stakeholder engagement experience - all levels of stakeholders, up to and including CIO/CFO/CEO - will own CEO/CSO relationships.
- Collaborative / Strategist / Influencer - strong negotiation skills.
- High Resilience / Driven / Motivated.
- Customer First focus - enjoys delivering value and business change.
- Pan-European and/or Global delivery experience.
- FMCG/CPG experience
- SAP - high level domain knowledge
- Running in house IT function
- Digital development
Keywords: Technology Business Partner - Supply Chain, Supply Chain Technology Business Partner, SAP Technology Business Partner, Programme Manager, Business Solutions Manager, SAP Business Solutions Partner, ERP Business Solutions Manager, Supply Chain. London. T6/MN/17940.