At Pirate, we're on a mission to make creative space available to all. Through our 24 hour, self-service Rehearsal, DJ, Recording, Podcast and Dance Studios, we're empowering the next generation of creatives. As one of Europe's fastest-growing companies, this is a great opportunity to join the team and help us as we take our mission global.Performance Marketing Manager
Pirate are on the search for an experienced performance marketer to join our London-based team, taking the reins on new and growth performance channels. The main focus for the role will be setting up, measuring and incorporating activities that further complement our marketing mix, ultimately scaling our user acquisition beyond our core performance channels. We want this person to really own and lead reporting and analytics with a strong focus on marketing and trading insights to yield better long-term channel optimisations.Sound like you?
If these responsibilities excite you, apply now
- New channel experimentation
- Standardise reporting, optimisation and processes
- Share trading insights, resulting in better decision making
- Partner closely with our Data team, logging data into our data warehouse
- Work cross-functionally to lead and champion growth opportunities
Bring your skills & experience in
- Delivering influencer marketing activity with quantifiable ROI
- On-boarding new channels from scoping, tracking and campaign optimisation
- Building, running, optimising and localising Google Ads campaigns
- Working with data visualisation & ETL tools (we use Looker)
This is a huge opportunity to be part of something BIG as Pirate scale's up to reach all corners of the globe. We are offering full-time, permanent employment from £30-35k based on experience, fully-flexible working options (2 days at the London office, 3 days from home), Extra holidays up to 28 days per year + public holidays, paid training, discounted studios hours and more.
We are interviewing right now so if the above sounds like you, apply today.Equal for all
Our team is made up of many nationalities and equal opportunity is hugely important to us across all areas of Pirate Studios. We treat individuals fairly, in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.