We take the wellbeing of our staff and stakeholders seriously. During the Covid-19 pandemic, Carrier continues to ensure that our customer premises, assets and people remain safe and secure. Every Carrier employee will work within government guidelines to minimize interaction and maintain social distancing, on our own premises and beyond. To that end, our talent acquisition team and hiring managers will utilize phone and video interviewing to ensure candidates remain safe whilst receiving the best possible interview experience.
Carrier now has an opportunity within the AdvanTEC. AdvanTEC is a premier team of Building System Experts at Carrier Corp. This team, part of Carrier Building Solutions Group; develops, markets, and supports sales of innovative intelligent building solutions. The AdvanTEC team creates and deploys rapid prototypes of solutions that solve customer problems and leverage the broad portfolio of Carrier products and expertise.
The Principle Systems Engineer
will require a hands-on person responsible to help resolve customer problems by gaining insights into building and equipment operation through observation and analysis to create and deploy new innovative solutions in support of a consultative sales process.What will I be doing as a Principle Systems Engineer?
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Participate in consultative sales of solutions to customers
- Work with vertical marketing and enterprise sales team members to identify opportunities for new intelligent building system solutions
- Execute solution deployments at customer sites to verify customer needs and business model
- Provide technical support to business units and customers in support of customer projects using AdvanTEC developed solutions.
- Support the creation and management of project schedules and budgets.
What can we offer you?
- A bachelor's degree in building services, mechanical or electrical engineering (or equivalent). A relevant Masters degree is highly desirable
- A background in application engineering for industrial or commercial buildings
- Working knowledge of system engineering methods and tools
- Broad technical background with expertise in several of the following areas;
- System engineering/ design thinking
- Classical and advanced control system design
- IoT system design and deployment
- Familiarity with the design and application of building automation systems
- Building system integration
- English plus either FRENCH or GERMAN speaking is essential
- Current UK driving licence
More about us:
- Competitive salary/ bonus
- Company vehicle or cash allowance
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, plus option to purchase additional days
- Generous pension scheme
- Medical Insurance
- Employee scholarship scheme
Creating solutions for people and our planet, our company values are our absolutes - RESPECT, INTEGRITY, INCLUSION, INNOVATION & EXCELLENCE.
We work and win together, while never compromising our values.
Carrier is the world's leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions. We have of a history of more than 100 years of proven innovation, solving problems on a global level, and our innovations drive new industries. Our mission is to be the first choice for heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions worldwide. We work every day to make the world a better place to live, work and play. Consistently ranked as one of the world's most respected companies, we are also a pioneer of social responsibility, looking after the environment as well our people.
We welcome applications from talented Control Engineers, BMS Engineers, Principal Engineers (Building Systems) BMS Project Managers or Senior Applications Engineers located in mainland Europe, Ireland or UK with close proximity to a major international transport hub, applicant must be able to speak English to a good standard plus one of either French or German.
Up to 30-40% travel will be required.