Design a product that's used by leading enterprise retail brands....
Join us and help the world's leading brands to solve their queuing and appointment scheduling problems during the Coronavirus pandemic and beyond...
We are a successful and fast growing B2B SaaS company with technology that helps leading retailers and banks to manage queues and accept appointments online and in-store. Our clients include Pandora, Nike, Samsung, Tesco, Specsavers, NatWest, Standard Chartered, Asda and many others.
We're hiring a new User Experience Designer to work with our product team to make our product ever-more beautiful and user friendly. You will be the primary User Experience Designer for the company (taking over the work from a previous UI designer) and will work closely with our founders and product owner.Requirements
- Work with product managers to design intuitive and innovative functionality for our cross functional development teams to build.
- Join the company's agile SCRUM processes alongside the product manager and development team to shape the future of our product.
- Collaborate with the team to define and implement innovative concepts for the product direction.
- Generate original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept, to final hand-off, to engineering.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas that allow a simple user experience.
- Present designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Create prototypes and presentations to present designs to test users and clients, conducting user research and evaluating user feedback of the product.
- Attend client meetings from time-to-time to present upcoming feature designs and capture feedback.
- Work with the marketing team to unify brand look and feel and tone of voice for use within our product marketing content.
- Create brand graphics, icons and product visuals for use within the company product interfaces as well as for use in company marketing materials and presentations.
Our ideal candidate will
- A minimum of 2 years proven User Interface design education, training or work-experience.
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Sketch.
- A strong design eye and understanding of design principles.
- Understanding and interest in creating a seamless User Experience.
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Ability to use HTML and CSS (desirable skills).
- Like to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Be interested in contemporary design trends and intuitive user interface design.
- Enjoy working collaboratively with product management and developers.
- Be eager to learn and develop as a designer.
Learn more about Qudini and the perks of working with us
https //www.qudini.com/careers/Learn More About The Company Story And Our Values