Highly Specialist Speech and Language Therapist (Neuro)Salary: £44,000 to £51,000Location: Victoria, London
We have a unique opportunity for Highly Specialist Speech and Language Therapists at a brand new, state-of-the-art private hospital in the heart of London.
The hospital is one of the most prestigious healthcare names in the United States and the Middle East. It has been named one of the best hospitals in the world by Newsweek and is now opening its first European site in Victoria, London.
The Neuro-rehabilitation unit is run by dedicated specialists who provide research based neurological therapy assessments using state-of-the-art robotic equipment.
As a Highly Specialist Speech and Language Therapist, your role will predominantly cover neuro-rehabilitation and neurosurgery services providing highly effective, innovative and evidenced based therapy provision. Essential requirements:
- Degree in Speech and Language Therapy or relevant area
- Experiential post graduate learning and development of specialist skills such as Videofluoroscopy assessment, tracheostomy management and Fibreoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallow
- Evidence of training/experience in appraisal, supervision of therapists/students
- Evidence of continuous professional/academic development relevant to clinical field
- Evidence of training/experience in basic research skills (critical appraisal, literature reviews)
- Experience in speech and language therapy in the following areas Neuro-rehabilitation and Neurosurgery
- Experience of specialist assessment and intervention for complex dysphagia and communication impairments including cognitive communication using current literature and best practice
- 25 days annual leave
- Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension, and we'll contribute 10% on top of that
- Gym facilities located within our Admin Office Building at a discounted rate
- Season ticket loans up to the value of £10k per year
- Private Medical Insurance
An attractive and comprehensive relocation package* is available to internationally trained/registered nurses who are successful in their application.
Don't miss out on the chance to move your career in care to a new level. Apply today.