Are you an experienced Senior Software Developer with a passion for the latest technology? Do you have a magical ability to create exceptional software? Have you got game!? If so, we want to hear from you!
As part of our Client team you will be working closely with a variety of team members, including Designers, Product and Senior Developers, to develop and improve online applications for multiple desktop, mobile and tablet platforms. To continually develop your own skillset and learn about new technologies that could be utilized by the company to retain its competitive advantage.
You will be working in an all-cloud environment, mostly with C#
We also utilize, Xamarin, Docker, Azure
automating testing, integration and deployment, to release often.What you need to succeed:
Who are we?
- Current experience with OOP, preferably C# and TypeScript
- Knowledge of SOLID principles of design.
- Experience with open source front end technologies, including React
- Knowledge of SignalR and Xamarin would be beneficial.
- Experience with automation and CI/CD, preferably Azure DevOps
- Knowledge and practical experience of source control and tools such as GIT
- Experience of iterative/agile (e.g. KANBAN, SCRUM, XP)
- Ability to build something from scratch
- Experience developing for web browsers (mobile and desktop) and native application (Xamarin iOS and Android)
- Employing a craftmanship approach, to develop clean, readable and enduring code
- A strong academic background (formal qualification, HND, Degree or equivalent experience)
- Broad understanding of networking, OOP frameworks and data structures
- Previous experience of coaching and mentoring others
As part of Derivco you would be working for one of the foremost providers of gambling technology in the world. With our current expansion into various markets and a host of opportunities in exploring new ideas and technologies, this is an exciting time to join us!
Derivco offers employees a great range of benefits including a company bonus, health insurance, wellness allowance, restaurant card, ongoing training & development, social events and much more. With a great work environment and a host of opportunities to explore new ideas & technologies and grow your career.