Are you a qualified accountant with significant post qualification experience within the industry?
Experience of working outside of practice, preparing a business for a year-end audit?
Experience of working in a fast-paced finance team?
And available immediately?
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you TODAY!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Interim Finance Manager to join a rapidly expanding business in London on an interim basis for a minimum of three months and a strong chance for an extension.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, this is a unique opportunity for a qualified accountant to get into a growing business.
c£78,000k - £91,000k
As a Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
* Statutory reporting in accordance with AIM and Nasdaq requirements
* Ensure policies for revenue recognition, long term contract accounting and other documentation properly and kept current
* Payroll process for UK, German, and US operations
* Management of the share dealing process including the exercise of employee share options
* In addition to coordinating responses, there will be some level of preparation of lead schedules, reconciliations and other documentation needed as part of this role to support as required.
To apply for the role you must:
* Qualified accountant with significant post qualification experience within the industry
* Experience of working outside of practice, preparing a business for the year-end audit.
* Experience of working in a fast-paced Finance team, preferably with life sciences experience
* Demonstrable interest and qualification in biotechnology/life sciences an advantage
* Excellent learning versatility and comfortable taking on new projects and activities, often navigating undefined paths to desired outcomes
* Enthusiastic and proactive attitude
If you are a qualified accountant looking for a new interim position then please call Bev Parekh on 07864 282 203.