Our client is a global software leader with a very strong market position and, as part of ambitious growth plans, a new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Product Marketing Director to own and oversee global Product Marketing strategy.
The role will work closely with Regional and Corporate Marketing, as well as Sales and Product Management teams, to craft messaging and positioning to meet sales goals.
- Act as a key contributor to the global Marketing leadership team.
- Lead the transformation of Product Marketing, champion and execute Product Marketing best practices
- Partner with Sales leadership and Product Marketing Managers to set product adoption goals, execution strategies, and track / analyse performance
- Apply operational rigour, utilise data-driven insights, and identify strategies to support the needs of a fast-growing Sales team
- Devise innovative ways to equip regional Sales teams with relevant product expertise for a growing portfolio of solutions
- Build messaging and positioning programs that help develop the partners
- Partner with Marketing Communications to develop and drive go-to-market strategies
This is a role which will help shape the future of a highly successful global software business which is on track for significant growth.
- Extensive experience in Product Marketing and Product Strategy within the software technology sector, ideally in areas such as ERP, EAM, Supply Chain, CRM, Service Management
- Experience leading global or regional Product Marketing teams within a software business
- Passion for technology and experience turning individual products into solutions that drive business results
- Excellent influencing skills at all levels across large organisations
- Strong customer service mindset
- Excellent organization and people skills and the ability to set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work well independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace