We're looking for an experienced and talented Senior Producer to take this key position on an undisclosed project. Reporting to our Production Director, you will have responsibility for the delivery of the project to time and on budget, and within the quality expectations of the studio and client.Responsibilities
- To lead and support a multidisciplinary team
- Manage the schedules of multiple departments within the game team, to ensure that milestones are agreed, detailed and delivered as expected
- Create milestone content and realistic production schedules in coordination with team leads and management
- Manage the project budget - identifying resource requirements and expectations, tracking actual project spend vs planned spend and updating projections
- Ensure project scope is being adhered to
- Identify and resolve conflicts between schedule, budget and design goals
- Manage communication of project progress to the Production Director and internal senior management team
- Ensure each team member is working from a tracked schedule and has a strong sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability for the quality and timeliness of their contribution
- Ensure effective communication, foster positive working relationships and teamwork
- Keep abreast of current market trends
- Work closely with international publishers
- Experience working in a production role in a project management capacity on at least one shipped console title.
- Strong Team Management Skills - experience of managing and motivating teams of developers in all disciplines towards a common project goal.
- Demonstrable risk analysis skills where it relates to scheduling, budget, personnel and design.
- The ability to identify and clearly communicate project milestone goals and objectives.
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence and other project management tools in a production environment
- Passionate, willing to go that extra mile to make truly great games
- Demonstrable and effective verbal and written communications skills
- Regular social events
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Fresh fruit and snacks
- A friendly, focused, ambitious and relaxed working environment
- Ongoing training and development, with career progression
- Discount card for all the shopping centre stores
- Great seafront location, a short walk from the rail station, bars, restaurants, coffee shops