At Odore, we believe that consumer brands are undergoing a digital revolution. Our mission is to transform the way brands engage with and acquire customers, by harnessing the power of data, cutting-edge technology, and innovation.
Since our launch in 2018, Odore has become the go-to solution for digital product sampling, brands have used our platform to launch several campaigns across 20 countries. Additionally, our revolutionary marketing platform has enabled leading luxury brands such as LVMH, Estée Lauder, and L'Oréal plus 80 other companies to launch targeted digital campaigns in multiple geographies - allowing them to obtain rich, actionable marketing insights, while creating unique and personalised experiences for their customers.
We are now looking to expand our team to bring the power of our comprehensive digital range of solutions to leading consumer packaged goods (CPG) brands across the UK and the EU. If you, like us, believe in the growing digital opportunity in the retail industry, there is no better time to join us in capturing it than now.About You
With a rapid growth trajectory so far and an exciting future ahead, joining us at this stage represents the unique opportunity to take ownership of building a world-class product, and to become a part a young and energised team that is passionate about helping leading CPG brands embrace the power of digital.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You'll be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. If you're also familiar with Agile methodologies, we'd like to meet you.About Us
As pioneers in B2B marketing for CPG brands, we set ourselves apart by providing actionable insights to brands, instead of merely gathering data for them. What's more, we help brands to align their digital KPIs to direct measures of revenue and profitability, while also building brand loyalty through data-driven interactions.
We believe that the underlying key to this is creating unique and personalised customer experiences on both, digital as well as physical channels - a mission we have dedicated ourselves to over the past two years. Several customers have interacted with our in-store and online solutions, giving us the opportunity to add to our considerable store of knowledge on customer behaviour.Responsibilities
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4 years work experience as a full stack developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with Python
- Git proficiency
- Working knowledge of Django CMS framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Pension Plans
- Work From Home
- Stock Option Plan