We are very excited to be recruiting for our lovely client, giving the opportunity for a Part Time KS2 Class Teacher to join the school's supportive community of staff, in a vibrant, aspirational and 'Good' rated school, in West Sussex.
The ideal teacher will be:
- Willing to oversee the day-to-day organisation and create a welcoming environment
- Able to demonstrate a key understanding of children ages 5 - 11 years old
- Able to encourage independence and a love of learning, to enable children to reach their full potential
- Able to enable children to understand and respect themselves and others
- Able to provide a happy, safe and well-managed environment
- Able to forge an open partnership between home and school
- Prepare children for the challenges and opportunities awaiting them
This is a part-time contract available until 2022, working hours are term time only between 2 days per week, with a competitive salary of £25,714- £41,604 depending on experience
School will finish at 1.30pm on Fridays but the successful candidate will be expected to cover PPA on a Friday Afternoon.
Closing date for applications is 02/07/2021, so don't miss your chance to apply!Term Time Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants will be subject to a full face-to-face registration and an Enhanced DBS (Formerly known as CRB).