PPA Teacher - September 2021
Are you a passionate primary school teacher looking to for a PPA / Intervention role to start in September 2021?
Do you want to work in a school where you can make a positive impact to the students that you teach and inspire them to learn?
Academics Ltd Primary Team is seeking a fantastic primary school teacher in to cover PPA and Interventions on a full time basis in one of our OFSTED rated 'OUTSTANDING' schools.
Primary PPA / Intervention Teacher EYFS to KS2 (NQTs welcome)
- Full Time
- £125 to £150 per day
- Excellent Support from Staff and Senior Leaders
- Fantastic CPD opportunities/ Induction Year
- Hackney, East London
The primary school is a fantastic school located in Hackney, East London, with good transport links and striving for an OFSTED rating of 'OUTSTANDING'.
They are looking for a PPA/ Intervention teacher who is enthusiastic, reliable, and passionate about teaching and teaches at a high standard offering a range of skills, knowledge and fantastic teaching methods that all pupils will benefit from.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- QTS (NQTs will also be considered)
- Previous primary teaching experience (can include placements)
- Willingness to learn and promote learning
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work with a positive outlook
- Enthusiastic, stimulating and resourceful teaching methods
Our friendly client in the heart of Hackney offers a supportive head teacher that offers excellent CPD opportunities & a vibrant school with well-behaved children and on the journey to 'OUTSTANDNING'!