Primary English Teacher - NQTs Welcome - September 2021 - £32,157-£50,935 per annum - Potential TLR Available - Westminster
Our partnered school is looking for a specialist Primary English Teacher available to work within their exceptional Primary setting from September 2021.
Are you a Primary Teacher currently going through your teacher training or maybe you are already in a role that is pushing you toward a fresh challenge from September 2021?
Do you find yourself drawn to, or have a specialist degree in the English subject?
Would you like to be in a team that boasts highly skilled educators that continuously deliver above and beyond?
If you want to teach engaged and gifted students daily, work alongside excellent professionals within an incredibly well-structured setting, then this is the role for you. Sound exciting? Read on...The SchoolThis is a small 1-form entry primary school located in the City of Westminster, London, who is part of a larger Academy group. The school boasts fantastic facilities in a rich and diverse community that is very well-connected area of central London. You will always find a happy teaching and support team positively assisted by an outstanding SLT that always works with the individual to progress a high level of learning in the school. They approach everything with an open mind and have their processes perfectly formed, but always agile and ready to adapt for continuous improvement. The Department
Being a core subject, English is an incredibly important area within primary and this school fully understands the importance of the success and support required within this subject. They are looking for an experienced Primary Teacher, or Trainee Primary Teacher with a specialism in English, to join their team from September 2021. Their pupils are keen to learn and participate, and hence the school teaches a rich and challenging curriculum that is constantly improving. This department is full of highly skilled professionals all supported by a brilliant phase leader who is also wonderfully supported by the fantastic SLT. The school has very high expectations of both children and adults and you will be joining a professional team, and children who want to learn.The Promise
WFW are here to support you focus on what is important now as a Primary Teacher or Trainee Primary Teacher and we will take care of what is incredibly crucial from September 2021. This is how we can assist:
- One application and one point of contact for this role as well as an abundance of other schools and exciting opportunities
- Expert support with school insight, interview preparation and lesson planning
- Priceless knowledge on all schools to make an extremely well-informed decision on the right route to take
- Seamless and highly efficient service in offering roles only suited to you
- Handling the recruitment process from start to finish to alleviate stress and deliver the required result
The Next Step
- In depth support throughout the process and after successful placement
- £32,157-£50,935 per annum
- Potential TLR Available
- Outstanding working environment
- Excellent school setting
- Talented and engaged learners
- Honest and insightful opportunity description
- Prepare your CV as well as a Personal Statement
- Click apply and begin your journey with WFW
- Alternatively, get in contact with the team at WFW on 07742 023 944
We are looking forward to supporting you with this incredible Primary English Teacher position.