£35,000-£45,000 + Excellent Training and Progression opportunities + Part Remote
PHP, Symfony, Laravel, AWS, Vue
PHP Developer role available for an excellent Digital Agency based in Leeds. You will be working for a small, growing business who genuinely value their employees and create a clear progression path for them.
The company has been set up by a team of 3 directors whose routes were founded in some of the UK's largest agencies.
What you'll be doing as a PHP Developer for this business:
- Working as part of a dedicated project team, building, enhancing and improving a large scale software solution.
- Speaking to and discussing project requirements with clients (primary contact will be the project manager).
- Estimating and contributing to quoting of new projects where relevant.
- Providing supporting technical documentation where applicable.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, maintaining the highest standards.
- Attending and contributing to daily/weekly project updates with wider project team.
- Working with a modern MVC e.g. symfony 2/3/4 or Laravel.
This PHP Developer role will offer you a really relaxing working environment with a bunch of like minded PHP Developers. You will be offered a salary up to £45,000, have free parking and 25 days holiday per year. You will also get a perkbox subscription.
If you are interested in this PHP Developer role please drop me an email on jack @ isluk.co.uk and I will happily give you a call.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93533654