Senior QA Tester (Python) | Life Sciences |Remote/Cambridge | £39,000 - £47,000
Langham recruitment are proud to be recruiting for a high-profile genomics institute / life sciences organisation supporting science and governments globally in tackling a range of diseases including Covid-19.
As a Senior QA Tester you will perform manual and automation testing in Python (Pytest) for the web applications, REST APIs, ETL processes and other integration components.Skills experienced/Required:
Competencies and Behaviours
- Experience using Pytest-BDD with the Gherkin Syntax
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing using Python and Pytest
- Demonstrated experience of working with automated testing tools
- Demonstrated experience of automating tests across multiple platforms and technologies and understand its application throughout the full development lifecycle
- Knowledge of test case management packages
- Demonstrated experience of hands-on Issue and Defect Management
- Experience in testing systems that capture, verify and maintain field generated metadata
- Knowledge and experience with modern testing development practices and integrated testing products such as selenium, mocha and their integration with tools such as Gitlab, etc.
- Experience in working with a wide variety of technologies and on diverse problems
- Experience of non-functional testing as well as backup and recovery, DR, performance, security etc
- Experience of Agile Software Development & Testing methods for deployment in cloud environments
Salary / Benefits
- Able to work independently
- Ability to see the 'bigger picture' for automation frameworks and testing across multiple products
- Excellent communication and organisation skills and the ability to prioritise and manage your own work load
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today!
- Salary range £39,000 to £47,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday to start with more days allocated through continued service
- 10 days emergency paid carers leave per year
- Flexible working
- On-site workplace nursery offering a salary sacrifice scheme
- Kids summer holiday club
- Enhanced maternity, parental and adoption leave
- Private healthcare scheme
- Free and confidential counselling and mental health first aiders
- Sports and social club with subsidised gym, tennis courts, sports hall, and fitness classes
- Eyecare and dental health schemes
- 2 days annual paid volunteer leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Generous pension scheme
- Tech portal and discount schemes
- Quarterly staff recognition programme
- Long service awards
- Extensive training programmes.
This Senior QA Tester permanent role is being handled by Langham Recruitment Ltd. Langham Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales (reg 11525223)
Keywords: python, pytest, automation testing, manual testing, REST APIs, Agile, Selenium.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93531276