Information Security Manager London to £70k
Information Security Manager (ISO27001 SSAE 18) *Remote Interview WfH*. Are you an Information Security Manager with a strong technical background?
You could be progressing your career in a senior role at a market leading FinTech company that provides a highly functional, data centric suite of software products to support post-trade processing for clients including most of the financial institutions across the globe.
As an Information Security Manager you will ensure the right level of security to protect client and employee data from cyber security threats or attacks. You'll collaborate closely with the CIO, infrastructure and engineering teams to ensure that the suite of SaaS based applications remain secure, stable and compliant and work directly with clients to support client security reviews.
Responsibilities will include conducting risk reviews, owning the InfoSec roadmap, leading the implementation and monitoring of security operations and controls as well as leading compliance certification initiatives and audits such as ISO27001 and SSAE 18 and performing due diligence on vendors and 3rd party suppliers.
There's a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home; following social distancing you'll be based in the London office for three days a week with the other two working at home.
- You're degree educated and hold a relevant ISC qualification e.g. CISM, CISSP, CCSP (or equivalent)
- You have experience or implementing ISO 27001 or SSAE 18
- You have a good technical understanding of networking / software architecture
- You have leadership experience, set high standards and goals
- You have excellent communication skills, are comfortable liaising with clients and able to influence and mentor others
As an Information Security Manager you will earn a competitive salary (to £70k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4443 to find out more about this Information Security Manager opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93539807