Who are we?
SalamanderSoft is a trusted name throughout the education sector. We provide fully bespoke user management services to schools, colleges and universities of all sizes. We seamlessly integrate with an ever-growing number of systems including Active Directory, Microsoft 365, Google Workspace and many more.
We are proud to support over 3200 schools across 22 countries and manage over 2.1 million accounts daily. Our customers range from individual schools to entire countries.
Our ethos is to provide excellent service to our customers and to be the best at what we do. The company has no offices, our entire team works from the comfort of their own home, and so could you.Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Software Developer with a passion for building highly customisable systems to join our expanding development team. You will be helping add features to our existing suite of software products as well as building new and exciting solutions from the ground up.
In your day to day, you will cover a range of technologies across the entire development stack, working on everything from writing backend functions that run in the cloud, to designing UI components for desktop applications and websites.Your daily duties
You must be
- Maintain and add features to our existing software solutions.
- Help architect and implement new products with significant autonomy.
- Participate in code-reviews and help ensure that everyone on the team can be their best.
It's not essential but it would be great if you have
- Confident in your C# abilities.
- Able to craft with the Microsoft .NET framework and .NET Core 3.1+.
- Extremely proactive and able to manage your time wisely.
- A team player with great communication skills.
We will provide
- Pre-pandemic experience of working from home (it's not for everyone).
- Knowledge of the education sector.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- A chance to work on the latest technologies.
- Access to premium training resources.
- Top of the range hardware and software - just like our coding practices, we don't cut corners.
- Flexibility in working hours when required.
- The opportunity to attend conferences/events/training every year.
- Paid certification attempts.
- A competitive salary.
- 5 weeks paid holiday per year (plus bank holidays).
- No kettle - you'll need to provide that yourself.
If you are interested in joining our team please apply with anything you want to support your application. Please let us know where you saw our advert and what drew you to it.
If you are not quite sure and would like to find out more, please feel free to contact us.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93525552