At Content+Cloud we help our clients to succeed and to transform the way their businesses operate, the way their users work, and provide them with flexible and secure platforms with which to do it.
Our portfolio of Professional and Managed Services enables our clients to truly leverage the power of Microsoft's three clouds: Microsoft 365, Azure and Dynamics 365.
As our reputation has grown over the years, we've been able to attract exceptionally talented individuals. Whether they are a world-renowned technology specialist or a highly skilled member of a 24/7support team, all our people are driven by a desire to deliver success for our clients.
The On-site Team Managers role is to support the On-site and Field engineering teams to achieve success for clients. This demands that the On-site Team Manager needs to be a strong communicator, knowledgeable, pragmatic, creative, approachable, diligent, technical and analytical.
The On-site Team Manager must prioritise a demanding workload effectively amongst On-site engineers and ensure that quality and standards are of the highest level. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mentor the team and drive technical development working with individual line managers.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to clients and senior management.
- Provide Team statistics and reporting.
- Work with Team Managers/Leaders to maintain a SIP and drive Continual Service Improvement.
- Recording and managing absence and lateness accurately ensuring this is within HR policy and guidelines.
- Respond appropriately and deal with queries or complaints either internal or external in an effective manner (i.e. punctual; polite and with empathy).
- Facilitate service improvement and support standard enhancements within relevant virtual team.
- Maintain a professional relationship with clients and peers.
- Utilise excellent customer service skills and exceed customers' expectations
- Report potential client facing risk.
- Report customer feedback and potential product request.
- Collaborate with other team Managers/Leaders and technical leads to maintain standards and functionality.
- Ensure SLAs are met.
- Ensure sure internal knowledgebase and assets are being updated and utilised by engineers.
Location and Environment
This role will be based out of our London offices in Fenchurch Street however you will manage a team based across multiple sites across London (who you will be expected to travel to).
At Content+Cloud we look for a particular kind of person. Someone who likes nothing better than helping others to achieve their goals. Someone who is driven by a desire to go the extra mile for our clients, focusing on the little things that make a big difference. Someone who loves technology, not for its own sake, but for what it can deliver - in terms of organisation.
This is the real Content+Cloud difference: the mindset of our people.
We see every client challenge as an opportunity for fresh thinking, and every client journey as an adventure.
Required Skills and Capabilities
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Previous experience in a similar role (ideally managing a team of at least 10 members)
- Understanding of contractual requirements and how these can be met through operational outcomes
- Solid customer relations skills to understand client/client representatives concerns and requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build a high-performance team who can operate efficiently; effectively; productively and cost effectively
- Experience of mentoring junior team members and building successful teams
- Willingness to learn; improve and adapt
- Salary dependent on experience
- Working 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday between th core hours of 7am-7pm)
- Role based out of our London offices with travel required to different client sites around the London area
- 25 days' annual leave
- Multiple HIIT, general fitness, yoga and meditation classes run virtually each week! (In addition to other wellness events and other social activities...)
Good luck and please bear in mind we receive a very high number of applications; we will endeavour to get back to all applicants, however, we thank you for understanding this is not always possible for unsuccessful applicants.
Content+Cloud is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent regardless of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or criminal history. As part of our compliance requirements, we do undertake background checks which, dependant on levels of security required for the role or client assignment, may include a criminal record check. Please do let us know if you would like more details on the level of checks for the specific role you are applying to.
We are happy to provide any reasonable adjustments you may need to ensure you feel you have the best experience across our selection process and future employment, for any support on this please contact us using the details provided below.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93541667